Anyone looking for a building to operate a haunt in LA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone looking for a building to operate a haunt in LA

I had someone call me asking if I wanted to move my haunt to the Los Angeles area. So, anyone out there looking for a building to haunt this season in LA?
    SpikeRip

Sorry but the post is a little ambiguous??
    You are asking if anyone is looking for a building to haunt.. insinuates you have a building available.
    But you say someone asked you to move to LA area???

Are YOU looking for a building or do you have a building you are vacating???

Hard to get the answers you are looking for if the question isn't understood!!
    R&J Productions
    Las Vegas, NV
    www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

I might be interested,

you can email me with details
      abracadaverprops@mac.com

Larry
      Abracadaver

Comment

More info

Here's more info on the post:

We lost our building and we're looking for a new location for our haunt. I was talking with a friend and he said he knew of a building that could work for us in the LA area and it was available. He wanted to know if I would be interested in setting up our haunt there.

Unfortunately, that’s not an option for us.

He asked me if I knew anyone that might be interested; so I made the post. I was just offering it out there to try and help someone out.

That’s all I know. If you are interested, then e-mail me and I'll give you a contact name to e-mail or call.

I’m not endorsing this location in LA, I just don’t know enough about it to make a decision and the distance is too far for me to consider it. We just got a contract with a location, but we're waiting on permits/zoning approvals.

Spikerip
        Kelly@Funhousefaces.com

Comment

Good luck with everything this year Kelly, I know first hand what is like getting all that done later than you probably want.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
          -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Working...
          X