Haunt Season Upon us all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunt Season Upon us all!

I was just hit with the excitement today. I stopped at my haunt to work on a room and realized we open in less than 2 months and got a little nervous but excited. I find it funny that every season we open is as exciting as the first.....

How is everyone else feeling at this point?
    "My day is not complete unless I have terrified a complete stranger!"

Erick James Gyrion
    Owner - Oblivion Haunted House
    Menasha, Wisconsin

www.oblivionhauntedhouse.com

First excitment and then

P A N I CCCCCCC !!!!!!!
    http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

Worried?

I don't know why anyone would be worried ...I meen there is still 57 days and 22 hrs before I open not that I am keeping track or anything...LOL

Shawn
      Twisted Woods

Comment

It comes the same time every year but we are never ready. Gotta love it!
        Joshua
        www.hauntedprints.com
        info?hauntedprints.com

Comment

Its always exciting until the first thing breaks !!! Then its pissed off
          I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Comment

I was out at the haunt yesterday. This is my first season as part of the production team. I was so overwhelmed I didn't know where to start. It's weird walking thru in the daytime just the ambient light. A lot of the haunt is still in the construction stage and I'm ready to start design work, but you can't paint a wall until you put it up. Apparently some areas are still in the planning/redesign stage between the owner and the manager. Since nobody works on the haunt full time there is only like 8 Saturdays until opening night. Yikes.

Comment

Working...
            X