Attention Ohio Haunters and those nearby:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention Ohio Haunters and those nearby:

I know most of you will be deep in it getting your haunts finished up, but Jakprints will be throwing our second Jak Of All Trades Fest Saturday September 3rd!

This is a festival in which we showcase our company, the people that work here, their individual talents, and a celebration of our customers. All are welcome to attend. There will be food, tons of entertainment and ....FREE BEER. We will be giving extensive tours of both of our buildings and giving you some insight on how your jobs are produced, and what we are all about, while just having a day of fun music, prizes, art, and more! Did I mention FREE BEER lol?

If interested simply go to: http://www.jakprints.com/joat/

and RSVP if you would like to attend. Would love to see the haunt industry clients represented!

joat.jpg
    -Mike "Pogo" Hach

I'm sad to say I won't be able to make it.
    Joshua
    www.hauntedprints.com
    info?hauntedprints.com

Comment

Forgot to mention too, if any haunts want to donate anything such as ticket packs for raffle prizes or are intersted in sponsoring one of the kegs, let us know, we'd love to get your name out to all the attendees. We are also looking for models for the fashion show part of the day. Hope to see a couple haunters there!

Edit: also please shoot me a PM or respond here if you think you will be able to make it...just so I know anyone to expect. The RSVP system is being handled by an outside source helping us coordinate the event so I wont get to see them in real time or until day of. Again, looking forward to a fun day and hopefully some of you can make it out!

Mike "Pogo" Hach
      -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Raven's Wolf will definitely be in attendance!
        Katie Lane
        Partner/VP
        Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
        sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Awesome! I'll be there as long as my little one does not decide to come into the world before then...Last one we did was a lot of fun, and this one is going to be even bigger! You will get to see all our cool new equipment we have gotten in this year as well...if you do the tour. Have you gotten to tour building 2 yet? Have done a lot of expansions and gotten some really cool new stuff in the past 2 years.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
          -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

We haven't toured Building B yet; last time we toured you guys had just aquired it and were starting to move equipment over there.
            Katie Lane
            Partner/VP
            Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
            sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Hey everyone,

Just a reminder, if you would like to attend the Jak Of All Trades Fest here at Jakprints, get a tour of our 147,000 square-foot facility, drink some free beer, and just have an all around entertaining day next weekend, you need to RSVP by the end of this weekend ( 8/28 ) to attend this totally free event. We currently have a ton of great prizes to give away...everything from sports tickets, to local gift certificates and even some big prizes from vendors such as Hewlett Packard. Even if you are deep in prep for the upcoming season, come up for an hour, take a load off and have some fun. Again there will be free beer, and a couple gourmet food trucks on hand (whose proceeds will be going to local charities) Hope to see some of you there!

For more information and to RSVP, go to: http://www.jakprints.com/joat/

Mike "Pogo" Hach
              -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Working...
              X