SpookywoodsFX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SpookywoodsFX

OK I did make a lot of noise when Mark from SpookywoodsFX ripped me off for $2500.00 But I need to say that as of today he has sent me all that I have paid for. Now let me tell you it has been almost 2 years but Mark did finally make good for me. I know he still owes several people I personally know so I do hope for his sake he will complete the orders. I have to say without Tony's help I do not think I would have anything. So those of you who still are owed product I would give Tony a call or email. He came through for me and I thank him very much. I really don't have much else to add except I wish I could drive right out there and pick up everything that is owed to everyone but I can't. The quality is good and I will use both costumes this year. I hate that a vendor did this but I need to come on here and tell everyone that I did receive all that was owed to me. Hope this helps.

Sue
    Last edited by terrormasue; 08-05-2011, 08:51 PM.
    http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

so glad to hear this !!
    I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Comment

Glad you finally got your stuff Sue! Good to hear they made right!
      Kimmy

http://hauntedkimmycreations.weebly.com/

Comment

Mark

Is still a dead beat! I myself will not call Tony because I did not buy my product from Tony. I got bent over and hung out to dry a lesson learned yet again! Shane and it's Mark what goes around comes around! Shane
        sigpic

Comment

I wonder if he did this for everyone. I agree with Shane though... all he really did was make things better at least that is something. I'm glad to hear you got your stuff and I hope he gets everyone their stuff. At this point with all the beatings he's taken he could simply have walked away but he didn't at least not for you. In the end though I agree with Shane. He needs to fill all of those orders and then you can start talking about bringing them back into the fold.

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Any vendor who doesn't not hold true to there purchase agreements are ridiculous. Come into my business world and see how long you last and how much business you retain. Your ass would be in court in a heart bear.

It's a shame.
            Joshua
            www.hauntedprints.com
            info?hauntedprints.com

Comment

Larry, Shane, I agree with both of you totally. I felt I needed to post that I did receive my items. I hope Mark makes good on all orders. I had to work extremely hard to get my costumes which is TOTALLY WRONG. We should not have to beg, plead and beg some more to get was is owed to us.

Sue
              http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

still wrong......................

hopefully he thru in some extra stuff for your 2 year wait or offered some kind of DISCOUNT for next time, oh, that's right, there WON'T BE A NEXT TIME (if your smart).. Never saw so many goddamm ripoff vendors in one specialized product line. (haunt goods trade).. bad enough dedicated haunters put their life and soul and money into their haunts and have about 30 days to make it, and then have to put up with this crap. incredibly dissapointing............

Comment

I will believe it when I see it!

I have not heard anything from him, nor have we gotten our suit that we paid him for last year. It would be nice to get the suit, but I will believe it when I see it. Hopefully he will do what is right and send us our suit.

Like Shane, I am not going to bother Tony about this. I think very highly of Tony, and I would sincerely hope that Tony is not covering for him. If anyone else gets their suit, or hears from Mark, please let us know.

Thanks,
                  Dewayne Anglin

Director of Operations
                  Sleepy Hollow Productions, LLC/ Folklore Haunted House
                  www.folklorehauntedhouse.com

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X