Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DA,

Couple things here...

1) FACT: There are haunted houses OUT THERE RIGHT NOW charging TWO TIMES what I'm charging and their haunts are not even 1/10th as good. I am not an idiot I know where my haunt stands and when I see haunts charging like $50.00 for some move to the front of the line ticket I'm like okay. Do you even realize HOW MANY people walk up to me and say... 'you are not charging enough for this haunt... $20.00 you must be nuts, if this was my haunted house I'd charge like $30.00 or more'. Fact is I'm considering making Terror Visions and upcharged haunt and adding on anothe r$5 to $10 dollars.

Either way it doesnt matter... I can charge what ever I feel like it this Halloween or any time other than that. I'm putting on a private event, I spend tens of hudreds of thousands of dollars to produce that event, so trust me when I say it will never cost $20.00.

For you to say that to me is the same thing as to say... your haunt is only worth $20.00 when there are other haunts out there charging up to three times that.

No sorry... my haunt is worth more than what I charge. I guess I'm the idiot who needs to charge more.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

No I AGREE! The Darkness and Terrorvisions all for $20.00 is a great value! You cant go probably no where in the U.S and get two haunts at that caliber nowhere! Larry when you first did this I thought that Darkness was the main haunt and Terror Visions would be an upcharge and it wasnt. I condone you for making it all one price. And I wouldnt change it. I get tired of all the bitching by everyone on the tours. But I tell you what the same ones bitching are the same ones that do it every year! And the good out weights the bad 10 to 1! Even though I helped act because I consider it a challenge scaring the hell out of haunters, I was part of your tours. And I tell you what im very proud to be part of it! And I love watching all the videos and hearing all the people compliment the haunt and the actors kicking ass! Because we did! You keep doing what your doing! And giving the haunt enthusiasts the best deal in the nation during the Halloween Season!
      Damon
      Frightmasters
      Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
      X