We launched our new 2011 web site today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We launched our new 2011 web site today

Give it a look. Constructive criticism appreciated. Also visit it on your smart phone, I am wanting to make sure the mobile version of the site works well across IOS/Android/Etc

http://www.fearfair.com
    Brett Hays, Director
    Fear Fair
    www.fearfair.com

Works great on my iPhone. Really like the gallery feature as well!
    Bill Rod.
    Dark Tech Effects
    Automated DMX Lighting
    Show Control - Audio / Visual Effects

Comment

Website is excellent and very professional looking. Works both on my Andiod and IPad.

Did you build it yourself?
      Joshua
      www.hauntedprints.com
      info?hauntedprints.com

Comment

very bright and almost 3-D like in it's appearence (homepage)

the RED really pops !!!! very easy to navigate and now, all you need is a STORE so I can buy one of your T-shirts. Good luck, guys ! site looks great !!!!!

Comment

Great!

Man the site really looks great! Love all the blood red! Shane and it's great job! Shane
          sigpic

Comment

LOOKS GREAT And yes everything it said thats how his haunt is Very fast paced they had this fat boy running!!!!!
            BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
            www.horrorfields.com

Comment

Looks nice! Loved the humor in your FAQ as well!
              www.mournfulmanor.com

"I'm talking about romance in the sense of epic heroes, tragedy, forever friends who die for one another, quests, wars and star-crossed lovers. Romance found in dark fairy tales and the histories of martyred saints. Romance expressed through murder, cannibalism, ressurrections, and hauntings, through ancient tales of chivalry, sacrifice and betrayal."

Comment

imho, I think the use of your background textured image is a little distracting. I think what would help is moving the overall background up higher to where the bottom edge of the bright red area comes right underneath your logo. Then the body of your page will be all in the darker area. This will separate the areas better. The decorative font choice is a bit hard to read. I think the "first, previous, next, last" would work better if it was underneath your page window. The red font on red background gets lost. Or if you move the background image as I previously stated, that might help this out.

The scroll on the right side of your window took me awhile to figure out there was one there. Maybe if you had arrows on the top and bottom of it or if your cursor turned into an arrow once you hovered over it, that would work much better. The scroll bar is so thin its hard to select it without highlighting the images and text around it.

One thing I would do with your logo is make your Grim Reaper guy larger so he lines up with the bottom of your "Indiana's Scariest Haunted House". That would balance out your logo better.

Im not a huge fan of right sided navigation. We read from left to right so starting on the right side of your page to navigate and working left doesn't flow well.

This is all just constructive criticism. Hope this helps you out and have a great season!
                Travis Magee
                Brutal Industries LLC
                www.brutalindustries.com
                www.facebook.com/brutalindustries13

Comment

Working...
                X