Who's going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's going?

Who all is going this year? It is in my state but I am not sure I will attend. It isn't really all that far from me so if anyone is interested maybe we can have another get together.
    Jared Layman

Im not going... no time. I think Hauntcon sounds like a fun time but just don't have the time to go. I know a lot of people will probably be there and I wish them all the best.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

EHE SINCE ITS NOT TOO FAR OF A DRIVE FOR ME I WAS THINKING OF GOING BUT WITH EVERYTHING PRICED INDIVIDUALLY IT MIGHT BE TOO $$ TO GO. I'LL HAVE TO CHECK INTO IT.

SEAN
      Sean De Wane
      ----------------------------------------------
      The De Wane Asylum
      www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

The whole MHC crew will be there. Stop by our booth and say hello!

Comment

The Hauntedweb Team will be there (Maybe a Booth Next year!)

Drop in and see us during our seminars or hunt us down and say "HI!"

Looks like the Hauntedweb Hearse won't make the trip...
          We can't find a trailer stout enough to transport it... and the drive is to much on her... She likes short slow rides... :twisted:

See Ya @ Hauntcon![/i]

Comment

Originally posted by MMManiac
            EHE SINCE ITS NOT TOO FAR OF A DRIVE FOR ME I WAS THINKING OF GOING BUT WITH EVERYTHING PRICED INDIVIDUALLY IT MIGHT BE TOO $$ TO GO. I'LL HAVE TO CHECK INTO IT.

SEAN
            To be able to get 40+ (even if you only attend 10) Seminars would cost you over $500. Not to mention the Exhibit Hall and Mingling and Meeting of other haunters... Well worth $200 - And that gets you the Ball and Friday night Erebus trip... And a shirt and hat to boot! :wink:

We have 4 going this year. And more next... Definitely worthy of the $ and time.

Comment

Working...
            X