Haunted Enterprises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted Enterprises

Has anyone heard from Haunted Enterprises? I know Kale was working for them and I have sent him a few text but have not heard from him. I called the shop and got a voice message to call them on their cell for faster service and it says the voice mail is full ( that always scares me). I have sent like 6 or 8 emails and nothing. So the question is has anyone heard from them and has anyone got their orders? Shane and it's I really do get damn tired of tracking people down! Shane
    sigpic

Yes.. Order Delivered!!

We received our order in full 2 weeks ago!

H.E. was great, and made some custom mods for our order that was over the top... hang in there - just time of year I am sure.

Paul Boyd

Comment

We called them a few weeks back and our order is ready to ship as soon as i remember to send them the rest of the money. Yeah i think today would be a good day for that. lol

Comment

I called twice and got called back a day later.
        Lordgrimley.com for the very best items on the net.

Comment

got our order a while ago and recently called with some questions. I didnt even leave a message and she called me back saying "Sorry, I saw you called but didnt leave a message. Did you need assistance with anything?"

HE is great. Love them. They are up there with Gore Galore with us....
          "My day is not complete unless I have terrified a complete stranger!"

Erick James Gyrion
          Owner - Oblivion Haunted House
          Menasha, Wisconsin

www.oblivionhauntedhouse.com

Comment

I have always bought from them at the show. And always loved what they carry. Always nice and very friendly people!
            Damon
            Frightmasters
            Damon Carson

Comment

Haunted Enterprises

Shane,

I know they are backed up but i did receive my "Last Ride" and other stuff this past week. Here is Randy (owner cell phone)

1702-493-8912
              Capt.Chaos
              Fear Asylum Haunted House
              Brookings,SD

fear-asylum.com

Comment

I am in the same boat...I have done alot of business with H.E. and usually Candice gets back to me as soon as I hang up if I have to leave a message. I placed an order at Transworld and I have left 4 messages on their machine but no call backs and the full voice mailbox on the company cell makes me nervous....but if you guys say you received your orders maybe I'll just standby.

Comment

Working...
                X