Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Operating on the edge of customer's vision?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Operating on the edge of customer's vision?

How well can a certian person see in the dark? Do we ever know until, unless they react ?
    While doing a tour last night I found myself in a pretty dark setting anticipating them arriving and I began assuming odd postures wondering if I could pass (in the dark) for a mis-shapen amateur attempt at making a body, then come to life as their eyes get used to the change in the light?
    Of course the true scare would happen if/when they provide their own increase in the light via cell phone and there I am looking distorted, odd and much too close for their comfort! Oh, yes, I forgot to mention "Crazy"! AND actually human! Versus that mis-shapen paper mache attempt/thing.
    Sometimes just de-elevating your posture can help to hide you in mid-light situations since they are not looking for a very low body, usually.
    I have found that some people can see Very well in a pretty dark room. I was told about a man who lives maybe 7 miles away from me that can see in very low light. Maybe his snake-looking irises have something to do with that ability? Yes, I guess he has diamond-shaped irises! (Pointy thin teeth too? I don't know?)
    hauntedravensgrin.com

You remember that old skit on The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson? The Edge of Wettness? This post reminded me of this for some reason with its title. Carnac was another cool character Johnny did on latenight. I miss those days.
    Damon
    Frightmasters
    Damon Carson

Comment

I liked Johnny's statement reguarding..

A house of ill-repute as "Madame (something's") House of Friction. (Or the skillfull absense of it?) hahahaha!
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
      X