Radio spots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radio spots

For all of you out there that utilizes radio advertising for your haunt. Which would you think is more benefical as far as radio advertisements go your traditional 30 or 60 second spot or a personal mentions like for example ticket give aways special promotions etc.

You can do both. If your paying a station to play your commercial. They will be glad to give away your tickets on the radio as well. You can do a live remote with them as well to advertise anything special you want to advertise with your haunt. Like special nights you may be doing something or say like you have a guest appearance by some famous horror actor as an example. You want a commercial though that doesnt sound cheesy and actually builds up excitement and makes people want to come to your haunted house first. We can do that for you. We are making top notch radio commercials for haunted houses. With over 25 years of D.J and radio experience. And being involved in haunted houses and the haunt Industry for nearly 15 years we can produce a commercial that will leave your competitors 6 foot under! Give me a call today!
    Damon
    Frightmasters
    573-253-6508
    Damon Carson

Comment

Can you send me some examples of spots that you have done in the past

Comment

Radio ads

We always go with the 30 second spots. You have to check on their prices though. Make sure that you know what you are getting. Either a 30 or 60 second commercial, also, ASK if they will give your tickets away. Not saying they won't, but the radio station here told me (thank goodness I asked before spending money with them) that they couldn't give away my tickets b/c they were with 2 other local haunts here in town. That was unbelievable. I told her that I would go somewhere else. So bottom line, make sure you know what you are getting.
        Also, I agree with them, you don't want a cheesy commercial, and build up suspense. You have got to make your customers WANT to come see what the big deal is.
        As far as live remotes, find out if that is included in your package as well, because the radio station here charged and extra $1100 for 3 hours plus I had to pay the DJ out of pocket per hour. Be careful! Make sure everything is in writing!
        If you're scared, say you're scared...

Comment

Working...
        X