Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! Lol, please read :)

Hi Everyone!

I'm asking something sort of different here, I'm moving on campus for the first time and was hoping if anyone out there has haunt posters/flyers/whatever they'd be interested in sending over my way to cover my wall! I know this is kind of crazy, but come on, how cool would it be to have a dorm room wall covered in haunted house posters?! Haha.

Please help me out! It'd be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks!
    Bobby

P.S;
    Address is
    Bobby Arel
    175 Meadow St
    East Haven CT, 06512

If this catches on, expect a really cool picture of a wall covered in haunt posters! I move in August 28th!

Bobby...................

do you do anything with haunted houses in your area? just wondering.......I'm just a haunt fan who likes going to haunted attractions. good luck in school. Sorry I don't have anything to send you, but you might be surprised when you start checking the mail in a few days. ......... chuck

Comment

I'll what i have lying around to send over.

Oh college days, gotta love them. What school are you going to?
      Joshua
      www.hauntedprints.com
      info?hauntedprints.com

Comment

Chuck, that's the thing, there aren't really any haunts around here. CT has Dark Manor, The Trail of Terror, and a few small time haunts, but that's it! I mean, we've had home haunters who live over an hour away come to the Relay Haunt I put on at school, but that's it! We have nothing lol, haunting isn't very big in CT and I think it has a lot to do with how darn expensive property is, that and we have a lot of radical hippie-esque politicians that don't even allow us to have firecrackers, bottle rockets, fountains over 6ft tall! Unless I drive to PA or NH we don't have a true fourth of July! Lol

And I go to Southern CT State University, in New Haven. Not too far from home, but it's the easiest on my wallet! Lol

Comment

that sucks.... you gotta have fun !!!!!!

hopefully, things will change up that way and you'll also get some haunt stuff in the mail. good luck !

Comment

No CT Haunts?

Oh come on Bobby, it ain't that bad You forgot a few like Lake Compounce and how about your local haunt vendors like Monster Guts and that Sinister something or other? Anywho, I'll send you some posters.
            Scott Ames

Comment

Thanks Chuck!

And Scott, youre right! Didn't even think of Lake Compounce, they have some of the most detailed and nicest scenes around, but I had such a bad experience there because I like being consumed by the environment in a haunt, but they always shove so many people through so fast, it's just constant people pushing together in a crowd and the actors get it rough because if they go for one scare, 1400 people see it and they can't scare again for another 15 minutes...I have to give them a LOT of credit! I just wish they put a smaller cap on people they let through and had more gaps. It'd enhance my fun level by a good 300%! but there's no question in my mind they have the best sets around! (and one of the biggest budgets! Lol)

Thanks Scott! And Your company is incredible! I was thinking of you the other day when I sold an amp on Amazon, haha, but now I have a nicer one! Make sure you call me if you're ever in need again! Any day but May 7/8 and Saturdays are all yours! Lol. And Monster Guts are great too! Don't know them as well, but they're definitely one of the good guys in the industry! Can't wait to see the posters!

Why do I feel like I'll be buying more sticky dots? Haha. You guys are the best!!! Thanks so much! Please keep'em comin!

Comment

I'm in

All I have is our flyer, but I'll gladly send you one for this! And to think when I was in the Army all I covered my walls with were collages of scantily clad girls...
                www.mournfulmanor.com

"I'm talking about romance in the sense of epic heroes, tragedy, forever friends who die for one another, quests, wars and star-crossed lovers. Romance found in dark fairy tales and the histories of martyred saints. Romance expressed through murder, cannibalism, ressurrections, and hauntings, through ancient tales of chivalry, sacrifice and betrayal."

Comment

Hahaha thanks! And yeah but my girlfriend wouldn't like that very much!!! Lol (and she goes to the same school and lives in the same building! Yikes! =P)

Comment

I'll save one for you Bobby.

Wayne

Comment

Thanks Wayne! You're the man! Oh, and I think SCSU is doing their Friday Night Free For All Halloween Night at the trail this year! I don't know if any of your actors are around campus but if you have any extra promo stuff I'll get it out on campus and at Whitney Bar and Grill, I'm their DJ there now so it's no problem throwing Trail ads at people for you!

Comment

Working...
                      X