Looking for ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for ideas

Hey guys. Me again. I was just curious. I have 2 ponds on either side of the trail at one point. We had talked about putting a motion sensor light on both ponds and then have dead bodies in the water. Question is, how do I make "float-able" dead bodies? Just looking for some ideas. You guys have thought of everything!
    Thanks so much in advance for ANY advice. We have thought about using noodles to frame but I don't know.
    If you're scared, say you're scared...

Making bodies that float-
    Harbor freight- get a box of 55 gallon garbage bags use hot glue to shape the bag into legs and torso, then add head and arms. (basicialy you made a human shaped bag). then fill with packing peanuts and add clothes and wig. they float awesome and are easy to dress and alter.
    Allen H
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

There are two ways to make bodys float! I will skip the easiest idea. LOL! The second one is you can but inflatable dummy bodys fairly cheap off say fright catalog. Or there may be another source for them maybe Morris costumes sells them. Blow them up put them in light weight clothing and make them look like they are face down. Another way is maybe anchor a piece of foam in the water. Paint it black or blue before placing in the water and make a lightweight body to lay on it. It should have enough weight to make the water go over the top of the foam. Wait thats 3 ways. Again I will skip the first dont want you going to jail.
      Damon
      Frightmasters
      Damon Carson

Comment

Thanks so much!~

Thank you guys so much for speedy replies. Tomorrow is when we are really jumping in head first. We been getting prepared and now it's time for it all to really come together! LOL Damon! I got the 1st one, and you are VERY right I don't want to go to jail! Thank you guys!

Comment

Going to have a guy in ..

A scuba suit near the bank to "Attack" them? This worked very well in Northern Illinois one cold October, Nobody thought anyone would be laying there wet when it was so cold outside! Guess Again!
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Nice!

An attack scuba! I am def. sure nobody would think it! LOL

Comment

For the haunted trail we ran a few years ago we got lucky and had some good "non-identifiable" floating logs along the shore. We moved them into a nice framed clearing and put blue solar lights on the other side of the trail. So the guests would see their own shadows into the water while trying to identify the things bobbing in the water..... and distracted people make opportunities.... =)
              http://www.innerfears.com/
              http://www.innerfearshauntedhouse.com

Comment

Working...
              X