Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Universal Studios Opens new House of Horrors Attractions

Hey Folks...

Read the Hauntworld blog for the latest and greatest at Universal Studios... I added two new entries into our blog. The main one is about Universal Studios opening a new haunted house inside the park.

Check out the picture its pretty cool!!!!

I'm also wondering if anyone is from that area... I can get you into the park for free if you'll write a story about the attraction.

Thanks
    Larry Kirchner
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

I love how they are using traditional Universal monsters. Many haunts attempt to use well known characters in their haunt, but fail miserably by creating a tacky scene. I feel that if it's done right Universal may be onto something. But sadly I think the public isn't ready for something so different from what they're used to in the Summer like rollercoasters. The masks they are using look great though.
    Spooky Wishes
    Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

Scents

DAMN IT!!!!

I was at Universal a few months ago
      The new attraction is in the old Van Helsing exhibit

SMELLS!!!!!!

Yes they are using them at Universal to the extreme lately.

Mummy has them in the que area...MUSTY MILDEW

I could only image what they are running in this new place.....

Hmmmmm I will be 5 hours from there in less than 3 weeks, maybe a road trip is due...i also have free tickets from the last visit
      Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

Asa point of interest, the monster sculpting for the haunt was outsourced to a very talented haunted house duo.
        The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

Larry,
          I am about 40 minutes from Universal Studios California. Contact me offlist if you want me to do an article, I am always up for free tickets.
          www.HauntGraphics.com

Comment

Away from this keyboard I am a very "heavy" writer. Most editors do not want the expense of financing my works.
            I only write on stone tablets and the FED-x bills for shipping them across the counrty are phenominal!
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmaretony
              As a point of interest, the monster sculpting for the haunt was outsourced to a very talented haunted house duo.
              Hmmm.... Is that why Ron and Steve weren't "home" when I went to visit them , eh?
              www.HauntGraphics.com

Comment

Working...
              X