Gravestones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gravestones

Does anyone have any suggestions where i can find some realistic lokkings graystones foam of course that are at least 30" or taller that dont look chesey.

There are some good places to get some. My first suggestion would be Larry from Abracadaver. Then Distortions, and I believe Ex Mortis sells them as well. Oh also I sent you a pm about sending you a radio commercial spot.
    Thanks,
    Damon
    Frightmasters
    Damon Carson

Comment

I have some older Foam tombstones that are still new in package just older styles no longer made.
      Lordgrimley.com for the very best items on the net.

Comment

www.beyondthegraveproductions.com sell some very nice foam tombstones in varying sizes and styles. I think they are the most realistic and best looking tombstones in the market for the price.
        I am a little biased though. One of our sculptors "Robert Beach" made the original tombstones that were then molded.
        Plus they have 2 different obelisk styles. Buy the whole set and you have a complete graveyard.

If you go to our Gorey Gallery, and to the menu at the top and look for scarywood images. You can see the tombstones in the raised graveyard queueline.
        http://www.gore-galore.com/gallery/
        Kevin R. Alvey
        info at gore-galore.com
        www.gore-galore.com
        www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
        www.youtube.com/goregalore13
        www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

I can produce realistic headstones

Hello,
          I would love to talk to you about your headstone needs. I can produce very realistic headstones. I had produced headstones for The Scooby Doo and the Haunted Mansion Ride at Kings Dominion Amusement Park. I can even custom make them with names you choose. The Scooby Ride was designed by a designer so, I had to custom make them using the designs they provided. I am replying via my phone or I would post photos. If you go to my member profile I have photos of some on there. Please feel free to email me with any questions you may have.

Thank You,
          Robert Travis
          Scenic Art Productions
          ScenicArtProductions@Yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
          X