Google Maps - KNOCK IT OFF!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Maps - KNOCK IT OFF!

Dear Haunt Industry. We have discovered what haunted house is posting fake reviews on our google maps page. You know who you are, and for the record, you are just making our entire industry look bad. STOP! I refuse to start a war.

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?hl...ed=0CEcQ4gkwAA
    Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Wow!

Wow... how upsetting that must be for you!!! Maybe have everyone you know "Flag as inappropriate" and click "NO" to "was this helpful?"
    www.frightprops.com

[FrightProps Blog]
    [Google+] [YouTube]
    [Facebook] [Twitter] [Tumblr] [Pinterest]

sigpic

Comment

just flag as inappropriate.
      but yes, please do.
      Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Not taking sides, but seems like you (or your employees) may have instigated this with your (6) July 8, 2010 reviews...

"Jul 8, 2010
        Don't Waste your money at the expensive haunted houses! 7 Floors of Hell is a WASTE of money! This place is HALF the price and 10000 times scarier. Freaking chainsaw guy scared crap out of me! My new favorite haunted house to go to during halloween =) "

What goes around, comes around.
        Spinning Tunnels www.spinningtunnel.com

Comment

Oh, Joe, you are all omniprescent and stuff! Cool.
          sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

its not 7 floors of hell though.

as i tried to explain to everyone it happened to

"we hired a terrible website guy to help us with SEO last year, and apprently he OR one of our actors posted a bad review on their haunted house LAST year. so they are mad and now posting all these fake reviews, instead of simply contacting me and asking for my help to solve the problem."

Comment

look also. no need to take sides or anything.

whatever we did to piss a haunt off, it wasn't intentional and it stopped months ago, and they were informed of that.
              everything they are doing now is just rediculous.
              \

Comment

Sorry to see this happening Nick.
                Brian Warner
                Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
                Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
                Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

Working...
                X