Mounting claustrophobia walls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mounting claustrophobia walls

When mounting the claustrophobia walls how far off the ground should they be mounted? I'm having a brain fart!!! We did this last year but for the life of me I can't remember?

I dont know the technnical "inches" it should be off the ground, I can go measure mine and see for you tomorrow, but I just mounted it high enough so that when it is deflated the sagging part doesnt hit the ground and so that it is about shin high to walk through on the average person.

Comment

Thank you--I would appreciate it very much. I'm guessing its probably about 18 inches from the ground but I'd like to be sure.

Comment

Originally posted by asanve View Post
        When mounting the claustrophobia walls how far off the ground should they be mounted? I'm having a brain fart!!! We did this last year but for the life of me I can't remember?
        We just received our black 8' claustrophobia the other day. Still needs to be put up and it's new to us. But to answer your question:

Build frame on ply wood with 1x3 or 2x3 (the length of your own claus. of course) and start the frame ONE FOOT OFF THE FLOOR so the material does not drag/trip on floor. Our black 8' claus. from Scare Products is the 8' L x 7' H. Considering 8' tall ply wood & 7' H claustrophobia that's where you start it one foot off the ground.

Hope this helps!

Oh yea, PM if you want. I have the PDF file from Scare Products that is the exact step-by-step directions which came with ours.
        District of the Dead Haunted House & Morbid Entertainment

http://www.BuffaloFear.com
        http://www.MorbidEntertainment.com

Comment

Sorry it took me a couple of days to reply, I've been so busy at the haunt. Mine is screwed in on the 2x4 frame at the top of my 8 ft. wall and is about 18" off of the ground at the bottom and it made it really tight and work well. However, mine is not a "name brand" claustrophobia so the post above me may be more accurate. But either way, if you mount it all across the top first it shouldn't hang on the ground and you should be able to get it right. Hope I helped!

Comment

Working...
          X