Just a friendly reminder, season is only weeks away! What you need to know:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a friendly reminder, season is only weeks away! What you need to know:

The smell Of greasepaint latex, and fog juice are about to fill the air...do you have your marketing, promotional, operational, and merchandise needs taken care of yet? If you havent already you should be thinking about all of these things, and to beat the rush of all the others coming in last minute, by getting yours in soon!

We want to be able to accommodate everyone and everything, and while we do have a very large production operation, if you wait too long you may be in line behind many more...so just want to give you the heads up to keep that in mind if you decide to wait.

Whether you need tickets, coupons, flyers, posters, staff apparel, merchandise (such as shirts, hats, laminates, etc..), stickers and more we can fulfill most all of your printing needs. Just another reminder of our new items this year such as the blacklight ink that we have already done a couple really cool jobs such as tickets with a security image or flyers with hidden pictures/messages.
    blacklight.jpg

Then also can't forget about our new Favicards. We have seen customers now use these for everything from business cards, flyers, to coupons, or for viral marketing (a cool picture on one side and only a QR code that says "scan me" on the back. The uses are endless, and they are ulra portable. We even have had a customer or two even get the blacklight ink on these as well!

favicards.jpg

Even if just shopping around we would be more than happy to provide you with a quote, help make suggestions, and more. We do now also have some partnerships with industry designers and our own new in house design team that is capable of helping you create art if that is needed as well. Hope to work again with old faces as well as new ones this year, but above all wish everyone a super awesome season this year...as that is what will keep the industry thriving!

If you have any questions at all feel free to ask here, PM me, email me (haunt@jakprints.com), or give us a call toll free at : 1-877-246-3132

Mike "Pogo" Hach
    -Mike "Pogo" Hach
Working...
X