Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any ideas

Any ideas
    Hey guys so im a 12 year old kid and i live in nebraska near scary acres i have tried to contact them in every way to see if i could help build or do anything there any ideas on how to get ahold of them ive called sent a letter and emailed. Thanks see ya

lakewood,
    You may not like this, but this is the info that I have for you right now. You are in skill building mode, not working at a haunt mode. Right now you should be learning- Electrical, carpentry, plumbing, pnumatic basics, controller programming, DMX programming, set design painting and construction, foam carving, sculpting, molding, mask making, airbrushing, make up...ect ad infinitum.
    If you develop and hone these skills now then in a few years haunts will be calling you, you wont be calling them. Right now work on the skill you will use when you haunt make sure you are an asset when you approach them. You may be awesome already, but you are twelve. Im sure some haunts will hire you, hone your skills and they will have no choice.
    Allen H
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Yeah like Allen said, due to liability and labor laws, they may not be able to actually hire you on. However as he said it would be a great idea to practice...try some stuff in your yard, maybe approach the haunt more as asking if you can come to learn as opposed to help. You may have better results that way. If you show enough enthusiasm, there is a better chance they will take notice.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
      -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Pogo

Are u pogo from scary acres

Comment

Nope not me...im in Cleveland. Pogo has been my haunt "nickname" since before you were born actually (1993).

That is awesome to see enthusiasm in younger people like yourself. Reminds me how I was at that age. You can learn a lot in this industry...get some books, videos, etc..and shadow anyone you can. Practice makes perfect.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
          -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Working...
          X