Looking for art work help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for art work help

I am not a Artist and I need help...I have a design idea I would like to get made into a t-shirt screen.. But i am not a artist... I do have attemp of what i what,, to give someone a start.. If you know of anyone that can help send them my way. Please

Thanks

Geoff

So no one knows of artist that can help with a t-shirt design.

I have one person reply to this thread.. I thought i would get at least a couple, Where do some of you get your shirt made at, maybe I can go that route

Comment

I have a wonderful extremely talented friend, Keegan Smith. Very good. Please shoot me your email and I will forward it to him. His prices are very resonable.

Sue
      http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

Graphics help

I'm a graphic designer. Might have time to help you. Busy time of year for all. Check out my site and send an email with what you are looking for if you are interested
        sigpic
        Damon Wilde
        www.damonwilde.com
        www.theboneyardfl.com

Comment

Feel free to send me an email or PM with your idea. Raven's Wolf has created numerous shirt designs for haunts.
          Katie Lane
          Partner/VP
          Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
          sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

I'll take a look, shoot me your idea.

Also, Keegan Smith did an awesome job on the Graystone Manor products. I second his recommendation.
            Joshua
            www.hauntedprints.com
            info?hauntedprints.com

Comment

I would love to help you right now but I am completely booked up until the end of September.

Best of Luck to you!
              Travis Magee
              Brutal Industries LLC
              www.brutalindustries.com
              www.facebook.com/brutalindustries13

Comment

If you have not found someone to take on your project, I do freelance work, and we also have an in house design team here at Jakprints. PM me or email me at haunt@jakprints for info.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
                -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Working...
                X