No announcement yet.

Shot in the dark....was it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been open for 2 weeks now and I still do not have my orders from Transworld....which was in March, 7 MONTHS ago. I have not gotten a call back or an email on the status or refund.

Here is my opinion and my opinion only. I love new vendors. I love how creative folks are out there and I want to support new business. BUT, there are basic things vendors should figure out before they set up shop to sell in the haunt industry. How long does it take them to create their product or receive supplies to do so. With that, they should know how many orders they can realistically fill in one season and not take orders above that amount. Quit biting off more they you can chew! And if things happen which they always do. COMMUNICATE!! We understand....we want to know. If I knew in advance I would not have my order for opening it would have been easier to make other arrangements. If I make other arrangements, odds are I will still want my order and I will respect you more for keeping me in the know that just standing behind a locked door not answering when I knock.

Secondly, is there some sort of criteria that Transworld can put in place to qualify vendors? Maybe a star rating or something? It seems that over the years they allow any and all who want to "try" and get a piece of the action to set up a spot at TW. If they can't complete their orders they should not be there trying to sell them.

Patrick
    Hauntedweb.com

Comment

Working...
    X