Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any ideas

Any ideas
    Hey guys so im a 12 year old kid and i live in nebraska near scary acres i have tried to contact them in every way to see if i could help build or do anything there any ideas on how to get ahold of them ive called sent a letter and emailed. Thanks see ya

Maybe you should create a new thread every 12 hours!
    Zach Wiechmann
    www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

What the heck

Ok im a kid ur right i posted twice in 12 hours because i need responds so dont be a jerk k

Comment

Allen posted a good response to your last thread...

Comment

As a Haunt Owner..

I pass on situations where I would become responsible for the health and safety of a 12 yr. old "Employee".
          Your parents might be fine with you working there until you get some teeth knocked out by a drunk or lose a finger in a power tool while building something.
          Two very under-age young men died last year in a grain bin here and the OSha people and the lawsuits are flying now, as well they should.
          There is that old saying"Al things come to he who waits."
          I don't know if this applies to Tom Waits or not?
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Warfield View Post
            There is that old saying"Al things come to he who waits."
            I don't know if this applies to Tom Waits or not?
            I heard "going out west " the other day and it blew me away. I've got to study up on this Waites guy.

Yeah I know I hijacked the thread- but the kids got two just alike going on the same page. Does it really matter?
            Last edited by Reverend Colt; 08-25-2011, 08:14 PM.
            Colt Farrington
            "MEMO--- The beatings will continue until employee moral improves."

Comment

Thank you

Thank you for agreeing with me

Comment

my advice be patient spend the next few yrs studying haunts and learning the trade.Read the books .Watch the videos . Try out prop making and build an portfolio. When you turn 16 I guarantee all the haunts will answer replies
                I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Comment

Working...
                X