Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted prints

FYI,

I ordered a bunch of product from HAUNTED PRINTS (EOM). Joshua Davis is my contact. I have ordered flyers 20,000 of them, tee shirts and 5 posters. I received the posters today. I would like to let everyone know that they did a great job!!! The posters are perfect. Crisp clean lines great eye popping color. The stock is heavy and strong. Glossy finish. I ordered only a week ago. Great service and a great product. The poster size is 2 X 3... Now I am anxiously awaiting the tee shirts and flyers. I will let you know the quaility as soon as I receive them. So far I am very satisfied. A huge thank you to Keegan for his great design work. So very talented to say the least.

Sue
    Last edited by terrormasue; 08-25-2011, 04:15 PM.
    http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

FYI- Got the flyers in the other day. Perfect! Again very crisp clean lines. Great color and finish. Great service. Joshus has emailed me checking keeping me updated as to delivery. The tee-shirts also came in. The print is not EXACTLY like the logo. Not enough color variation but that could have been my fault because of the low pixel file I sent him. The shirt quality is good. The shirts came pre-shrunk. Overall very good. I can highly recommend Haunted Prints (EOM) I really got my monies worth!

Sue
    http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

I have also ordered from Haunted Prints for last 2 years. Each year I've ordered 300,000 flyers, posters, and banners. All products have come super fast, flyers were about a 5 day turn around, banners crisp and clean, posters look great. Great service and great communication, can't go wrong with Haunted Prints.

Comment

HEY, terror..................

canyou put up some of the work here? would love to see the t-shirts. post pix if you can. thank you !!!!! would love to see !!! thank you.............

Comment

Working...
        X