T-Shirt Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-Shirt Prices

50 shirts each, photograph of my outside characters on it. Black shirt. Total of 250 shirts

Best price so far, $9.90 per shirt

200 black t-shirts with a red one color log, best price so far is $4.12 per shirt

Anyone know of anybody to beat these prices??
    Like a midget at a urinal, you gotta be on your toes

http://www.wellstownshiphauntedhouse.com

Check with HAUNTED PRINTS (EOM) Joshua is my contact. They gave me a great price. If the tee shirts turn out anything like the posters then I say buy from them. Haunted Prints. Great prices. Hopefully I will get the tees today and I will post again then as to their quality.

Sue
    http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

Check out Jakprints (www.jakprints.com); they do amazing work and they will typically beat competitors quotes. They also have some great coupon codes that have been in HW and the bags from TW and MHC.

Talk to Mike Hach, he handles their haunt division.

We've used Jak for over a decade and have tried using several other companies for comparison, but no one has been able to match Jak quality and attention to detail.
      Katie Lane
      Partner/VP
      Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
      sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Sean,

It is hard to provide a accurate quote without seeing the artwork. Those prices sound beatable.

Send me an email with examples of the artwork are you exact specs (size, qty, etc.) and I'll work up a quote.
        Joshua
        www.hauntedprints.com
        info?hauntedprints.com

Comment

Hey there,

We have a full quote service available on our website where you can enter all your information, and even upload the artwork. I invite you to place a quote there, or you can email, PM me, or give us a call, we would be happy to help you out. While we can typically beat most of our competitors in both price and quality. However in the case we cannot I will still always urge people, when you are shopping around, you should look at both price and quality. If you are looking to reproduce a photo, we have some of the best separation and ink artists in the business as well as state of the art equipment to get that extra edge on detail. We have done several jobs with Brainstorm Studios (as well as other top designer's) ultra detailed photorealistic artwork or with soft edged airbrush art like that from Raven's Wolf, which is not always the easiest to reproduce via screenprint, we get typically get great results! (Thanks Katie for the kind words as always!)

I am not ashamed to say that we are not always the cheapest, but above all we strive for high quality and a personal connection with all of our clients. We produce everything in house (not a broker), are constantly upgrading to the best state of the art equipment, and have a full staff of professionals in each department from sales to shipping to help you out. Then we do try to help those vested in this industry with coupon codes in the top magazines and tradeshows like Transworld and MHC. We invite you to give us a try.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
          -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

gotta be a better deal out there........

you're doing the right thing... shop around good luck with that..... that sounds high to me....... just checked prices myself.... not good. keep us all posted here......thanks!

Comment

We do Silk-Screening!

My company also does silk-screening and might be able to help you out with t-shirts. We have the full setup. I dont have a website or anything up for the service yet, but it is something we have done for years typically for our own events. If you would like a quote, please send me an email with your artwork attached and exactly how many shirts /size you need, to KyleParadis@comcast.net. The same goes for anyone else that needs printing done for this year! Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X