What a swamp room is.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a swamp room is.

A swamp room is much like a squeeze or claustraphobia room. A 4'x8'x16' hallway with air filled pillows that hit you between the knees and mid chest. The pillows are blown up tight giving the effect of wading through a swamp. At our HH we cut windows above the pillows and covered them with black curtains. The monsters could then pull back the curtains to scare. We also cut holes below the pillows and "gently" brushed our patrons legs with a rubber arm. Hanging plastic vines or something like them also enhances the room. 12' with 2 fans $599, 16' 699, 20' $799. In black or colors. I can also make them translucent so you can put a pulsing light inside. George Maser 864-761-7223
    George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

George,

I got mine up and running! Thanks. The scene I designed for them is turned out pretty cool.

Thanks
    sigpic
    Louis Brown
    Owner, operator, and dish washer
    at
    DarkWood Manor

Comment

Post some pics for all to see.

Erebus had a swamp room a couple years ago, it was awesome. There use of smell, sounds, fog and lasers made it feel like you were really wading through a swamp.
      Joshua
      www.hauntedprints.com
      info?hauntedprints.com

Comment

Working...
      X