Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need a custom sculpted silicone mask for cheap??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a custom sculpted silicone mask for cheap??

Than Shattered FX is your answer! We're trying to drum up some massive funds for Transworld this year with loads of cash and carry. So, right now were offering HUGE discounts on custom sculpted silicone masks.

I know this isn't the best time of year to be shopping around for a service like this, and your custom sculpted mask will NOT be ready in time for this year. It'll be sculpted in our down time, just after halloween.

If you haunt has a icon character or mascot, now's the time to bring it to life!

Like i said, were offering SUPER LOW prices right now on these. It's time to think ahead for next year!

Our website is being updated to a completely new one, so that's not really the place to check out right now, however our facebook page is- www.facebook.com/shatteredfxmasks

Email me at Jarred(at)shatteredfx.com if you interested. Or you can give me a call on my cell at 717-203-0523.
    Never hurts to check it out and get a quick quote!

Below are some pics of past work. Some are past progress pictures, but you get the idea of what your in for.

1298677595502.jpg

1298677633503.jpg

IMAG0227.jpg

IMAG0228.jpg

IMAG0399.jpg

Thanks everyone!
    Jarred Alcala
    Owner
    Shattered FX

www.Shatteredfx.com
    www.Facebook.com/Shatteredfxmasks

IMAG0488.jpg

IMAG0492.jpg

masksd 023.jpg

masksd 026.jpg

masksd 036.jpg
    Jarred Alcala
    Owner
    Shattered FX

www.Shatteredfx.com

Comment

masksd 038.jpg

Thanks!
      Jarred Alcala
      Owner
      Shattered FX

www.Shatteredfx.com

Comment

You do some very nice work sir. I anticipate seeing the final versions of these. Will that one demon have horns that attach? Would love to see a nice silicone darkness with horns...im sure there has got to be some way to do it without a harness like they did on the original. There are enough state of the art lightweight materials out there.

Regardless good work!

Mike "Pogo" Hach
        -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Working...
        X