Facebook Virgin needs HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook Virgin needs HELP!

OK Guys... I really see the need to be hooked into the Facebook, Twitter, ya da. ya da.... It's the next wave of marketing..I understand.

I created a Facebook page, I guess it was a personal page but I set it up as the Haunt, started getting friends...got lots of friends!! Now they emphasize that you need to create a Business Page, one that gets "Liked".

So I created a page for the haunts....here's where the "virgin" part comes in.... so how do I transfer all the "Friends" over to the business page???

It will look bad going into the season with thousands of "Friends" on the "personal" page and nobody with "Likes" on the business page!! HELP!!

I would MUCH rather be working on a new animation that sitting on Facebook finding out Mary just shaved her legs, Bob's boss really sucks and Jimmy just woke up and can't decide on breakfast or just skipping to lunch!!!!

Thanks for the help!!

Hey LARRY....maybe a topic for a Hauntworld article!!!!

Rich
    R&J Productions
    Las Vegas, NV
    www.LasVegasHaunts.com

You can't transfer friends over...all you can do as your page admin is invite your friends to the page! However, you are the only one that can do this. No one that "likes" your page can invite friends to it; all they can do is "share" your page on their own wall, leave recommendations, and repost things.

Take a look at our page: http://www.Facebook.com/screampark

About 90% of the fans you see were all gathered in this year! We're still going strong too, adding lots of new fans daily!

My suggestion is find someone who is very good at it and let them handle it for you!

-Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
    X