Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HalloweeN trailer

http://playlist.yahoo.com/makeplayli...tw=640&qth=400

sigh,, I HATE remakes. Cant they come up with NEW ideas!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

www.horrorween.com
      http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0765459/

Original plotline, good fun AND a haunted house in the movie. Can't miss!
      The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

YESSSS!!!! This movie looks SO bad ass! I love Rob's movies because he loves that 70's horror! I can't wait. -Tyler
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Man I cant wait for this movie!!!!!
          Brad Bowen
          Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
          www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Isn't it a bit too soon to do a remake of this? I mean H20 came out in 1998, (it's hard it imagine that 98 was actually 9 years ago) but still, I always thought remakes needed a larger gap between movies. Next thing you know, in 2009 we'll have a remake of "Saw". Hell, there's been enough movies, fire all the writers and just remake everything. Add more and more gore until it's just a 2 hour long torture scene with no plot, we're good to go.

Speeking of horror, anyone see Gene Simmons facelift footage? Now that's horrifying. I think tomorrow is the episode where they show his face afterwords, then we can all decide whether he looks better with his new rubber face or no skin at all. (not like I get sucked into these "reality" shows or anything...)
            - - Luke - -

Comment

I coudln't get it to work... did it work for anyone else?

Larry
              Larry Kirchner
              President
              www.HalloweenProductions.com
              www.BlacklightAttractions.com
              www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
              www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Still works for me.

Try this one Larry

http://movies.yahoo.com/mv/mf/frame?...8799-187487&id

Comment

I think it looks AWESOME!!!!!!!

Could top the original but who knows. Zombie has been taking a lot of flack from Aint It Cool News and he basically struck back with interviews on MTV. AICN said the script sucked and basically told Zombie he shoudl rewrite it...

I think it looks great!!!

KUDOS to Wayne from ExMortis...

Larry
                  Larry Kirchner
                  President
                  www.HalloweenProductions.com
                  www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                  www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                  www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Eh, don't know about topping the original, but I'm sure it will be a masterpiece when compared to that last sequel! lol

To everyone upset out about the fact that it's a "remake"...
                    when you think about it, Halloween has been remade 6 times already!
                    (can't count Halloween III now can we? :wink: )

Give it a chance, it looks wicked! :shock:

Comment

Imagine a film student or film critic's impossible job a few hundred years from now when every movie ever made from 1920 to 2007 has been remade 150 times! The box office blowouts 350 times!?
                      Will the "scum" rise to the top or fall to the obscurity of the dark-bottom of the film vat/library?
                      "For the incredibly low price of just 27cents you will receive every version of "Halloween" ever made! And as an extra bonus we will through in every Ninja Turtle move ever made!, You get a memory chip containing all 375 movies for just 27 cents!"
                      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I doubt it'll top the original, since Zombies other movies weren't even close to being considered classics. Personally I liked the whole druids and thorn idea as well since they actually invented the concept of Halloween, but that's me. H2O was complete crap, and at least it looks like there won't be any phoney rappers in this one too!!!

So did Wayne Toth sculpt the Myers mask or something?

Allan

Comment

The trailer said - "Reinvents a Legend" - We'll see about that when the movie comes out. lol Some legends shouldn't be reinvented.

Comment

The guys from aint it cool news can be ridiculous. Harry Knowles movie reviews make me nausous sometimes. The only thing I really agree with him on is Uwe Boll is the worst movie director ever. I am sure if I made movies they would probably suck, but I am sure they would still be better than that guy's.
                            Jared Layman

Comment

Instead of "Reinvents a Legend", it should say, “Bleeding the Horror Fans Once Again”.
                              It may very well be a good movie, and why shouldn’t it be, the first one was.
                              I’ve said this before on a similar post, but I just think it is sad when the film industry feels it has to keep rehashing the same stories over and over. There are tons of original horror stories out there that could be turned into great films. Of course most of them don’t come with a built in fan base that will guarantee ticket sells, so they go dig up the body of Michel Myers give it to a modern horror icon, Rob Zombie, to beat new life into it. It doesn’t matter if the script stinks. The Halloween/Zombie combo is a sure fired formula to get butts in seats.
                              Even with this said, I’ll still see it, cause I’m a junkie. I just wish my dealer would stop selling me the same old crap. It never gets me as high as it use to.
                              sigpic
                              Louis Brown
                              Owner, operator, and dish washer
                              at
                              DarkWood Manor

Comment

Working...
                              X