stretch latex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stretch latex

now that terror by design is gone,where can i buy stretch latex rolls.the kind thats used in walls for the illusion of something stretching out the wall

Not for me! I like the manly sound of my underware streching , screaming, just before it finally capitulates and rips out loud! (Front and back!)
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

http://www.oakislandproductions.com/products.php?pid=12
      Kevin
      MindWerxKMG, LLC

Comment

Also, Creative Visions sells this stuff too. My internet's not working right so I cant post a link but I think its www.creativevisions.com
        Brad Bowen
        Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
        www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

have you ever tried the spandex kind?ive only used the stretch latex in the past.

Comment

I have used spandex for a living wall effect...worked ok...you can tell its fabric if you get kinda close. latex works better.

Brad, thats a pretty impressive post for someone with no internet! :lol:

=Joel=
            Heartstoppers
            Haunted House

Sacramento, CA

www.scaredyou.com

www.fb.com/heartstoppers
            www.twitter.com/heartstoppershh

Comment

yeah cluster i kinda figured i should stick with the latex.any idea where i can order some?

Comment

The natural latex rolls are called Dental Dam, damn it. The new modified material from CV looks very durable, I may try some this year! Dental dam doesn't fair well because it is natural gum latex, it rots, but then again don't we all?
                Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

Usually from the inside out. (*Rot)
                  hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Does anyone know of another source for terror by designs solution for there web shooters as well? I have been using rubber cement in its place and it seems to work okay. But I was wondering how well the solution worked? I got a shooter from a friend who used to run a haunt. But he was out of the solution. Any help is appreciated.
                    Damon
                    Damon Carson

Comment

Go to http://www.sfxdesigninc.com/v2/ and look up cobweb spinner in "Products".

Comment

Thanks man I will check it out! Hey everybody I got an Oakisland catalog in the mail the other day. It had alot of products I didnt see at the show. Maybe they had them but I missed them. Anyway they have this webbing material that I guess you roll out and can make like a cone shaped web or spiral shaped web and put a light behind it. It looks pretty awesome!
                        Damon
                        Damon Carson

Comment

i still cant find my stretch latex,so i guess i will haft to try the spandex this year.dental dam is sold in little tiny squares,i cant find it in big rolls

Comment

For the web spinner check out http://www.minionsweb.com/prod3.shtml We saw the product at the TW show and it's awesome. Our gun should arrive any day, we can't wait to use it!

Kel
                            Chris Riehl
                            Sales@spookyfinder.com
                            (586)209-6935
                            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

To find latex sheeting

To find rubber sheeting you generally have to find an industrial supplier like www.professionalplastics.com or www.aerorubber.com, and I don't know if they sell to the general public. The other approach is to search through the BDSM community and contact people who make latex fetish wear and find out where they order their bulk latex from. I know there was someone here in St. Louis making custom latex clothes at one time; sometimes he sold the latex sheeting in bulk when he had extra on hand. And hoo boy is that stuff ever expensive.

Comment

Working...
                              X