Fright props rocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No I have not called Fright Props yet

I called fright Props with the damn near exact problem when I ordered the talking skulls "show special" a couple years ago. I went through piece by piece componet price with them when they arrived after the show...and the special was no special.

Same situation again. So this time I have no problem airing this in public. It is time to get the situation resolved in their catalog..not the sloppy editing. I ordered a $199 "complete" mister. I got $100 of componets screwed into piece of plywood. Missing the other $50 of componets to make it a complete prop. They have my contact info...they can call me to resolve if they wish.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

When in Doubt... Contact Us

Hi "Wicked Farmer"...

#1: You should have received a power supply with the PicoBoo. All PicoBoo's come with power supplies at no extra charge. Contact us at sales at frightprops.com so we know who to send it to.

#2: The "complete" water misters do not come with the activation (motion sensor, step mat, hand trigger, beam sensor) because everyone wants something different. This is noted on product page on our web site. Our printed catalog is only as good as the day it was printed (February). Things change greatly as the season progresses, so it’s always best to check the website for the most accurate product information. Or simply e-mail us for clarification.

#3: I can't say I completely understand the talking skull issue. I assume you purchased the $310 talking skull and expected to get an MP3 player with it (BooTunes). Sorry that it didn't meet your expectations.

#4: In the future, please give us a chance and contact us to correct any issues that you might have. We are always available almost instantly via e-mail and always do all we can to make things right. If at any time you are not happy with a purchase we will gladly take the product back and issue a full refund.

Doug.
      www.frightprops.com

[FrightProps Blog]
      [Google+] [YouTube]
      [Facebook] [Twitter] [Tumblr] [Pinterest]

sigpic

Comment

OK...their response time LIGHTNING FAST to issues BIG BIG PLUS.

Like I said above. Love their stuff and you can damn near outfit whole attraction with just them. Add in a few Distortions props, and Nightfrights mirrior and you are ready to rock.

Catalog only as good as date written???? This is 2011 catalog we are talking about......that is my whole point.

Talking skulls "show special" was not even in catalog at show date a couple years ago. And I posted I might have messed that up. But this is second time....and this time right there in black and white in your catalog....it aint me who is messed up. I ordered a $200 'complete mister" The parts I got SHIPPED TO ME could have ordered from you piece by piece for about $100. The missing parts to make it complete (power source and trigger) are about another $50 in your catalog. I was charged $200 for the roughly $100 of parts I got...then go through this.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

Again look inside front cover of catalog

"Motion sensor included all props. For more trigger options see page 12"

So what makes this complete???? And why even bother with the statement at TOP....THE TOP.... of very first page that motion sensor is included with all props....and then say ....welleveryone like s to choose their own. What the hell way is it?

Wicked Farmer

Comment

Now lets look at pico power supply

Doug said above all picoboos come with power supply. makes sense to me when you order a "complete" prop like I did.

But this came with instructions of how to choose the right size power supply, depending on what all you ran with it. SO...this means when you order componets Firght Props has no idea what all a haunter is adding to it...how do you decide what power size to ship then??????

But when I order a 'complete" prop....you DO have an idea of what is needed.

I am really starting to think you muddle through everything....but that can NOT be the situation as everyone reaps praise on Fright Props.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

Pm sent to Doug.

Doug;

PM sent to you.

Comment

Totally agree. In this day and age and industry of flaky vendors, it is great to know I can rely on Fright Props. They have rushed some last minute things for me and it was great not having that worry. Thank you Scott!!

Comment

Working...
                X