Who's Excited?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Excited?

Alright, it's September and I know that I'm excited as shit to be working again this season. Wasn't able to make it out to my haunt yesterday but will be next weekend and all after that.
    Much has changed at my haunt. What about ya'll?

~LivingTheHauntedHouseLife

I'm switching Haunts this year, building me a prop weapon, changing my characters appearance. I'm going to a haunters workshop in my area next area to help build some props. I'm pretty pumped.

Comment

That's just awesome.
      I'm working at the same haunt but at a different location in the haunt this year. Pretty excited, I get to scream my heart out! Last year I got the Top Screamer Award, let's hope I can take it home again this year!

Comment

I'm getting pretty excited myself, although it could be argued that I'm ALWAYS excited for haunting season, lol. While helping set it up, I noticed a lot of the other workers spontaneously bursting into character, and trying to scare the other workers. We're all pretty pumped!

Comment

I think this year in 13 years I will not be working at a haunt....kinda sucks I can't find anything. The one haunt I could do wants me to work every night and thats not possible for me.

Comment

Opening night is the 30th - can't wait!

Comment

My brother scheduled his wedding for October 22nd (out of state), so my plans of acting again this year were smashed. Nobody wants you if you're going to be gone for 10 days at the end of October. Who plans a wedding for October 22nd?!?!?! Also screws up my home haunting plans.

Oh well, at least I'll be in Michigan for those 10 days, which means I can go to Erebus and Realm of Darkness! Might check out a few more too.

Comment

Working...
              X