The Most Rewarding Method

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Most Rewarding Method

..of advertising happened this morning as I drove my Spookmobile car in the Shannon, Ill. Homecoming parade.
    I saw So Many smiling faces, looks of pure wonder and awe on people of every age, looking at my car as I drove very slowly, the arms on my hood going up/down, coming to rest on the two skulls sticking out of the fenders. I have a chintzie sound machine that makes numerous tinny animal sound defects, but good enough. The "pig" and the "Rooster" could have been real sounds coming from some of the things being seen on my car.
    One Dad picked his daughter off of her feet and carried her toward my car as I approached them like someone sacrificing her to the monsters on the car! (Never had this one happen before?) She was smiling and laughing.
    The population of Shannon is very small, but for this event people pile into this town and line the streets solidly to have a "look" for every block of the parade route as the route loops around, back and forth. Just a few miles away is a vacation home developement and it is a holiday weekend as many of them drive the 2 1/2 to 3 hours here from Chicago.
    How would I begin to count or measure the influence a parade like this has on my business? All "Po$itive!"
    hauntedravensgrin.com

you have any pics you can share ?

you have any pics you can share ? , :roll:thanks
    sigpic
    Boomtownscare.com
    Boomtownhouseofterror.com

Comment

Working...
    X