NETHERWORLD at the 2011 Dragoncon Parade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NETHERWORLD at the 2011 Dragoncon Parade

Some of the NETHERWORLD Monsters come out to play...

Ben Armstrong
    NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
    www.Fearworld.com
    www.NetherworldNetwork.com

If there was ever a doubt WHY your haunted house is doing more customers than any haunt in the industry... let this be the reason why. You have built a national brand through creative, and in public appearances that everyone should admire and aspire to be.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

This is what I think of when anyone says Atlanta!! Wow!! Best parade ever!!!!!!! I love your monsters!!

Comment

Well Said

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
        If there was ever a doubt WHY your haunted house is doing more customers than any haunt in the industry... let this be the reason why. You have built a national brand through creative, and in public appearances that everyone should admire and aspire to be.

Larry
        I have to agree! Ben awsome job! Shane and it's you just cant get better than this! Shane
        sigpic

Comment

Dragoncon Parade

Ben you are amazing, you continue to raise the bar. I wish you would offer some of your costumes for sale. I don't think I'm alone when I say to all Costume venders, These are the kind of costumes that our industry needs. Great job to the crew at Netherworld

Dan Augusto
          Owner Tombstone Productions

Comment

Dragoncon Parade

Ben you are amazing, you continue to raise the bar. I wish you would offer some of your costumes for sale. I don't think I'm alone when I say to all Costume venders, These are the kind of costumes that our industry needs. Great job to the crew at Netherworld

Dan Augusto
            Owner Tombstone Productions

Comment

Now that's a parade! The costumes are incredible, the fog and pyro on the float are awesome too.
              Daniel Burnett
              PR/Operator
              Reindeer Manor Halloween Park: Est. 1974
              13th Street Morgue/Dungeon Of Doom/Reindeer Manor

sigpic

reindeermanor.com
              whenhingescreak.com

Comment

Whenever I need a good hauntgasm I look up Netherworld. Never fails me.
                Ryan

Comment

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ben, your shit is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!
                  http://www.innerfears.com/
                  http://www.innerfearshauntedhouse.com

Comment

Working...
                  X