Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Laser Tunnel Light...

Hello everyone!
    Less than 2 weeks until we open and I'm looking for a single laser tunnel light for an area we are changing last minute...anyone know best place to buy one?
    There are so many online, I need an easy operating one that doesn't need hooked into anything else...
    We used one from a DJ a few years ago and it was awesome with fog...but don't have access to it this year!
    Thanks!
    Kirk
    Kirk Boemmel
    Dark Ghost Manor
    www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

call or look up juneau studios. I know Jay doesnt have them on his site but I know he sells them. Tell him Damon sent ya and insert an evil laugh?! :P His number is on his site www.juneaustudios.com
    Damon
    Frightmasters
    Damon Carson

Comment

What you're looking for is the Tarantula made by Eliminator Lighting. It works great! I have one both for DJ-ing and our vortex-esque hallway

Comment

Chauvet make a very unique laser web effect called the Cirrus. It mixes a red and green laser as well as a blue led to create a really cool feel, it is not a laser tunner, but this might work for you as well, as it is really a cool effect, and fills the hallway especially if you use 2 of them, on of each side of the hallway. It requires the room be filled with haze or fog to work correctly, but really creates a mesmorizing effect. It is not the typical laser look with straight lines, it uses a special filter that breaks up the beam and sends it out in different moving shapes and patterns that look like laser spider webs! It also does not require a lighting dmx controller, so you can set it right from the controls on the back of the unit. They are also pretty cheap, $225 is not bad for a 2 color laser effect. I use this company here for lights and sound equipment http://www.idjnow.com/StoreModules/P...--DeID=0--SRCH=. Ask for victor. They ship super fast, they are in NY, and I am in Boston, and I receive all of my orders next day with free shipping!
        The secret of life is to appreciate the pleasure of being terribly, terribly deceived.

Comment

Thanks everyone! I ordered the Tarantula!
          It was very cost effective and some youtube videos of it sealed the deal.
          Thanks again! I knew this was where I could get the quickest answer!

Kirk
          Kirk Boemmel
          Dark Ghost Manor
          www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

Congrats on the tarantula! I love mine, and a lighter haze works better than a cloud of fog when you have it in action! Oh, and while the patrons are walking in the beam, your actors can be right next to them outside the laser beam and they'll never notice! Best of luck this season!

Comment

We bought ours at Guitar Center

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Venue-ML...25-i1430455.gc

You'll have to open it up and disconnect one of the two motors for the mirrors. We also tweaked the remaining mirror base (removed it from the motor, put a small drill bit in the end to retain the shape, warmed it with a lighter and gave it a little more angle, reinstalled and tested - took a few tries to get it right)

You'll need either a tiny torx bit or a tiny allen wrench to open it up. it sounds more difficult than it is. 8)
              Chris Riehl
              Sales@spookyfinder.com
              (586)209-6935
              www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

JUNEAU STUDIOS.... check out their other stuff !!!! WOW !!!!!

just stumbled upon this thanks to the poster here..... what a great website and super affordable products !!!!! check out their site !!!! I was amazed !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X