Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EASTER BEATINGS to all

Just a quicky have a great day from the gang at BodyBag Entertainment
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

We hope everyone has a wonderful Easter sunday! -Tyler and Morgan
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Happy Easter to everyone!

Comment

Kill the Wabbit? Well at haunt time, my pretty little wabbits will be running around killing all the poor souls that enter. My evil clown room is gonna end up being one of my most detailed roooms!

Man I can't wait!!!!!

Oh yeah, happy easter everybody!!
        Brad Bowen
        Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
        www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

I suppose this is going to be the newest prop...

Greetings to all at Bodybagging,
          Hope everyone had a great Easter and are ready to do some serious haunt work...By the way, all winner's are posted on the www.hauntshow.com site finally and the pictures are as well. Congratulations again on your winning the intense makeup competition at TransWorld this year. You guys did a great job. Most haunter's do not know that your company was nice enough to donate your grand prize ti Rotting Flesh Radio for a contest with them. KUDOS to you!
          Please think about coming on the Bloody Mary and Crazy Bob cruise in Jan 2008. Visit the www.dearbloodymary.com site for all the details. We are currently taking reservations now and you can hold them with a $50 deposite so that you get the best rates. For less than $100 a day you get everything included plus a lot of extras by booking now. Again would love to have your fun group go with us next year.... call me if you have any questions. See you at MidWest Haunter's Convention in Columbus,Ohio in July.
          Crazy Bob from the Haunted Hydro Dark Attraction Park in Fremont,Oh

Comment

Working...
          X