Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think?

What do you think of our new website. www.Thedeadland.com
    Thank you Mr. Rick Whitlow for all your hard work and dedication to our project. We are ready to roll for 2011.
    ~Bill Mlinac
    The Deadland Haunted House
    www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
    www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

I used to work for Howard, and as sad as I am to see Deadly Intentions go, I'm glad it's in good hands. I'll definitely be coming through to see what you've done with the place.
    And, on topic, the website looks fantastic.

Comment

looks Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreTheUnion View Post
        I used to work for Howard, and as sad as I am to see Deadly Intentions go, I'm glad it's in good hands. I'll definitely be coming through to see what you've done with the place.
        And, on topic, the website looks fantastic.
        Website is pretty tight. I didn't notice a breif decription of the haunt anywhere and our company filter internet filter wouldn't let me see the pictures but the rest was A+ in my opinion.

What happened to Deadly Intentions? I used to look forward to HowieSlobberEtc. coming each morning to tell us how it was the biggest, scariest, greatest Haunted House ever and how they made 13 people pass out and 2 denounce their U.S. citizen ship last night.

Seriously, their pictures showed a few things I didn't care for but all in all it looked like a pretty well done haunt. Why are they no longer running?
        Colt Farrington
        "MEMO--- The beatings will continue until employee moral improves."

Comment

Looks Great

Comment

Deadly has closed it's doors because of some health problems I am having. I sold it to the guys from The Deadland because I knew I would be leaving it in good hands. I am still consulting for them this year and will be there every night. I can tell you that the haunt looks great and will compete with set design with any other haunt in the state. Plus there will be a cobination of Deadland actors and Deadly actors making this attraction a must see this year.

I don't think I ever stated "it was the biggest, scariest, greatest Haunted House ever and how they made 13 people pass out and 2 denounce their U.S. citizen ship last night." Lol! However, Deadly Intentions did have quite a nice reputation of being one of Metro Detroit's scariest haunts every year we were open. I am sure we have a lot of customers that will be sad to hear that we are no longer open. I hope that Deadly's fans come out and support The Deadland. They are going to continue where I left off. Attempting to give Michigan haunt visitors the scariest, most intense haunted experience that they can find.

Hope everyone has a great season!

Yours in "Spirit,"

Howie "Slobber" Erlich
            1986-1997 (Mutilation Mansion,) 1998 (Screamers Haunted House,) 1999 (Evil Intention Haunted House,) 2000-2001 Concept Creator/Business Partner (Urban Legends Haunted House,) 2002 Floor Plan Designer and Consultant for a (Haunted Barn) Owners had city challenges & were never able to open, 2002 Floor Plan Designer/Construction (Fright Nights Haunted House) 2003-2012 Now retired Owner (Deadly Intentions Haunted Attraction)

Comment

Originally posted by Howie Slobber Erlich View Post
              Deadly has closed it's doors because of some health problems I am having. I sold it to the guys from The Deadland because I knew I would be leaving it in good hands. I am still consulting for them this year and will be there every night. I can tell you that the haunt looks great and will compete with set design with any other haunt in the state. Plus there will be a cobination of Deadland actors and Deadly actors making this attraction a must see this year.

I don't think I ever stated "it was the biggest, scariest, greatest Haunted House ever and how they made 13 people pass out and 2 denounce their U.S. citizen ship last night." Lol! However, Deadly Intentions did have quite a nice reputation of being one of Metro Detroit's scariest haunts every year we were open. I am sure we have a lot of customers that will be sad to hear that we are no longer open. I hope that Deadly's fans come out and support The Deadland. They are going to continue where I left off. Attempting to give Michigan haunt visitors the scariest, most intense haunted experience that they can find.

Hope everyone has a great season!

Yours in "Spirit,"

Howie "Slobber" Erlich
              Surely you know I meant no disrespect. I hate to hear of anyone having health problems that put them out of business but it sounds like you left it in good hands. I hope the new owners post plenty of pictures in the gallery. I always admired your creativity.
              Colt Farrington
              "MEMO--- The beatings will continue until employee moral improves."

Comment

Working...
              X