Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CFX Meatbag and Imp for sale! Must go! Cheap!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFX Meatbag and Imp for sale! Must go! Cheap!

OK these need to go SOON! I can have them shipped immediately in time for haunt season!

Up first Meatbag mask! He has a few paint issues. Ill send some more pics if you're interested in buying him. He would be good for beginning actors etc. patrons wont really be able to tell the paint defects but you will when you're looking at it under normal lighting. Like i said if you're interested ill get some close up pics of what im talking about. Other than that he's got no problems. No holes or tears in the eyes. The lips have been reinforced with a thin layer of silicone.
    $225 obo

Up next is the Imp! His only flaw is the small spot on his lips that i can repaint if you would like. His lips have been repaired but have had no problems with them since they have been repaired. Mostly he has been worn for 10-20 minutes tops with the exception of 3 nights at a haunt. Hes in great shape no holes or tears in the eyes.
    $275 obo

Meatbag

Interested in the meat bag, how do you want to proceed with payment?

Please let me know

Dan Augusto
    Daugusto@comcast.net

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Dman View Post
      Interested in the meat bag, how do you want to proceed with payment?

Please let me know

Dan Augusto
      Daugusto@comcast.net

Thanks

Just sent you a PM

Comment

Meatbag

Hi,

I just emailed you back.

Thanks,

Dan

Comment

Meatbag is sooold Imp is still left! willing to drop the price this mask must go!

Comment

buy IMP?

Originally posted by NightmareOnYourStreet View Post
            Meatbag is sooold Imp is still left! willing to drop the price this mask must go!
            i want IMP......how to pay you let me know.......my phone is 469-8262294.........thanks

Comment

He just sold

Comment

Working...
              X