Cedar Point Haunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cedar Point Haunts

Anyone been to the Cedar Point Haunts. We are going this October and just curious if they are any good.

Any other haunts around Sandusky that are good and open late so we can go somewhere after Cedar Point.

There is one right down the dead.

Ghostly manor

Depending on where your coming from, i would go to these instead:

Dead Acres, Columbus Ohio

Factory of terror, Canton OH

Haunted Schoolhouse and laboratory, akron ohio

Bloodview, near akron ohio

Comment

Going to Cedar Point for Haunted Halloweekends is always fun. Small lines, cool air by the lake, and the walk throughs are pretty cool. As for their haunted houses nothing there is going to blow you away. They are very average haunted houses designed for people of all ages. Nearby you do have Ghostly Manor which is pretty cool.

Comment

I was impressed by the show this year. Seemed significantly improved from previous years - especially the Eerie Estate.
        For $32 on a Friday night, four decent haunted houses, a bunch of walkthroughs, and basically walk-on rides (rode Millenium Force three times between 11:45pm and midnight), I was quite pleased.

Comment

I was there on Fri. night also. It was fun.There haunts were good,We only missed Club Blood and Cornstalkers. Oh and it doesn't hurt that it has some of the best coasters in the world. I started to worry when Millennium Force didn't open right away. A trip to the point isn't the same without a ride on the best coaster in the world.

Comment

While you are down, check out Ghostly Manor (like Rob said, right by Cedar Point), it is definitely worth it. I went during the summer (when their staff was low) and it was still a very impressive show. The guys there (acting in the show) told me during October they are fully staffed and is even better. It looks small, but it really isn't, it's a good long walk, and the detail is quite extensive. This one really surprised me.

Comment

Originally posted by scarygoat View Post
              While you are down, check out Ghostly Manor (like Rob said, right by Cedar Point), it is definitely worth it. I went during the summer (when their staff was low) and it was still a very impressive show. The guys there (acting in the show) told me during October they are fully staffed and is even better. It looks small, but it really isn't, it's a good long walk, and the detail is quite extensive. This one really surprised me.
              We wanted to go there, but they weren't open after Cedar Point closed.

Comment

hershey park in pennsylvania a bunch of pussys !!!!!

they had a haunted season a few years ago, then, for no reason, just stopped it (??) for a park that gets bigger every year with more NEW rides and attractions, you'd think they'd do a halloween/haunted season again. hats off to DORNEY PARK (allentown, pa) part of the cedar fair group for doing a GREAT scary halloween horror night-type event. wake up, hershey park !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X