Damon Carson "Frightmaster"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damon Carson "Frightmaster"

Ok... so here is another "someone" who is screwing people and is using this website to do it. Several months ago I posted on here asking for someone to give me a good source for skulls for a project... this Damon guy sends me a PM saying he can get me great skulls at a great price yada yada yada.... thinking he is legit I send him $188 bucks... After being promised them several times and of course them never showing up (since August 1st mind you) I told him I wanted my money back... funny thing. All of the sudden I am not getting any replies? Imagine that. So if this guy is telling you that he has something for sale... dont bite. For me. Im calling my credit card company in the morning and having the charges taken care of. One reason I only use credit card when I do these sort of things.

damon is a good friend of mine and this def dosnt sound like him. i will call him for you and make sure everything is ok. i will also pm u and let u know whats up but im positive this wasnt intentional

Comment

Wrong Wrong Wrong!

I am not trying to make excuses. I told you the situation. i wasnt online at all yesterday far as knowing you sent me a pm. I sent you a pm. And I will send your refund on paypal tomorrow. My number is plastered all over this website. Im sorry I didnt come through as planned. But the other supplier I tried to get the skulls for you didnt come through in time for me as well. Do you see me plastering there name on here?! I would appreciate if larry will remove this post.
      Damon Carson
      Frightmasters
      Damon Carson

Comment

Wait a minute.... Im sort of confused.... I asked for my money back almost two weeks ago. Not yesterday. I got some lame excuse that it would take some time to do. Why? I got nothing. It takes 5 minutes to log into paypal and send my money back to me. You could have saved yourself all this embarrassment in 5 lousy minutes two weeks ago. Instead I had to post this to make you do what was right? In fact its now Wednesday morning and I still have not received my money back into my account. Why didnt you immediately go on last night and get it back to me? What's the hold up? Do you think I wanted to do this publicly? Hell I would have been very happy to have gotten what I paid for Aug. 1st. Instead I am now behind the 8-ball on a project that I should have been done with. If you couldn't deliver you SHOULD HAVE IMMEDIATELY TOLD ME AND IMMEDIATELY REIMBURSED MY MONEY BACK TO ME. Not dragged it out with empty promises. When I get my money back I will post it here.

Comment

Ggggrrrr!

Alright I will tell you I need your email. Alright. I admit I didnt get back with you and Im sorry but I have been buried in projects. Im not trying to make excuses it the truth. I even called Larry last night and left him a message about this. If I was trying to hide or ignore you I wouldnt of contacted him. Since you think you must go public with this. Im so friggin busy I dont even get online anymore. But anyway send me your email and I will take care of this today. I felt bad I didnt come through for you in time. But this project your doing sounds like something I could probably put together in an hour or two?! Maybe Im wrong? Im not trying to start anymore arguements. I was gonna even send you some other stuff due to being late. Like I told you this is the first time I have never got an order out to someone. But you kinda blew that by making a mountain out of a molehill. This whole thing was out of my hands thats why it didnt come through. Im not someone making thousands of dollars selling costumes I dont send. And I dont appreciate you making me look like I am. No ones embarrassed. I dont have your phone number so give me your email in a pm today and I will take care of it for you. If this whole thing far as getting skulls for you from someone else wasnt the case there wouldnt of been a problem. It was really out of my hands. And I apologize.
          Sorry.
          Damon
          Frightmasters
          Last edited by damon carson; 09-21-2011, 09:56 AM.
          Damon Carson

Comment

Waiting

Im waiting. I need your email please. I have orders im working on and im not going be hooked up to this computer waiting for your reply. I will check again at 5:15 central time. And then one more time at 7:00 pm central time. Im being upfront and letting you know. I dont need anymore drama on here. I checked my receipts on paypal and couldnt find yours? Anyway the sooner you send it the quicker I can take care of this matter. But those are the two times i will be checking it. I have been staying up till 3 am or later working on orders. If you cant get it to me I cant do anything and thats on you!
            Thankyou,
            Damon Carson
            Frightmasters
            Damon Carson

Comment

Done

I sent the $188.00 to your paypal account and email address. Again I apologize sorry things didnt work out. I had only the best intentions of getting them to you. Never did I think something that simple would turn into any kind of ordeal?! Like I said it was more or less out of my hands.
              Thanks
              Damon Carson
              Frightmasters
              Last edited by damon carson; 09-21-2011, 02:06 PM.
              Damon Carson

Comment

And this is just one more example of why you should go through a course on customer relations.... First of all I can look back and find your info on paypal... it took me all of two minutes. I even gave you the date I paid. Anyone with basic computer skills can do it. Second trying to make me look bad for what you did is just plain stupid on your part. All that does is compound your problems and make people recognize the poor customer relations issues you have. You would have been WAY ahead of the game by simply reimbursing me and keeping your little things to yourself. You are simply making yourself look worse.

Originally posted by damon carson View Post
                Im waiting. I need your email please. I have orders im working on and im not going be hooked up to this computer waiting for your reply. I will check again at 5:15 central time. And then one more time at 7:00 pm central time. Im being upfront and letting you know. I dont need anymore drama on here. I checked my receipts on paypal and couldnt find yours? Anyway the sooner you send it the quicker I can take care of this matter. But those are the two times i will be checking it. I have been staying up till 3 am or later working on orders. If you cant get it to me I cant do anything and thats on you!
                Thankyou,
                Damon Carson
                Frightmasters

Comment

In return

You trying to make this somekind of issue on this forum was the stupid thing. Why wouldnt I be upset over that?! Anyway a thanks or an apology would of been nice. If anything vendors should avoid dealing with you. If something doesnt work out. I think I handled this in a professional way. I might of shown a bit of frustration. Im only human. Sorry you cant understand things or accept my apology. But you got to highlight what I said like no would could read it the first time. Not to mention my partner had a stroke back in june and only has one side that even works now. Sorry but I've been buried in work! Have a nice day!
                  Damon Carson
                  Frightmaster
                  Last edited by damon carson; 09-22-2011, 04:34 PM.
                  Damon Carson

Comment

the Carsons' wish you......................

a happy halloween !!!!!!

Comment

Damon,

Most of us know what kind of guy you are. ill go to bat for you anytime. Everyone gets over run, run down and makes mistakes. keep doing you buddy.
                      Tim McCall

Comment

Update; I said I would post when I received payment. Well I did receive payment from Damon... sort of... Paypal has notified me that I have a payment form Damon but wont release payment until the 26th. Dont know why? Whenever I pay through paypal it is paid immediately. I dont know why it wouldn't release payment right away unless it had some history of something going wrong in the past? So basically two full months of this drawn out. And yes Damon this is a project that should have taken me only a couple of hours to complete.... dosnt that make it twice and ridiculous that it took two months?!!!

Comment

Paypal

I feel the need to chime in here, I don't know either of the parties in this dispute so I don't have a dog in the fight. I have used Paypal for years and I've run into the same issues of paypal holding funds for a few extra days. I have never had any problems or issues that would cause a delay. I have also noticed that my bank holds a paypal deposit for a extra day due to the fact that I ordered some LEDs from Hong Kong and they were out of stock so they sent my funds back. Since that transaction I'm flagged at my bank for receiving suspicious funds from a Foreign Republic. I hope this helps

Dan Augusto
                          Owner Tombstone Production

Comment

Products

I bought from Damnon this year, it was a little late but who in the hell don't do that in this Industry and Damon also told me what had happened!!! I have to say he sent what I ordered and he ever added several samples and extra product. Don't get me wrong if your owed $5.00 you should recieve it! But if I had only lost $188.00 I would never miss it!!! I have been screwed out of thousands!!! Shane and it's I have lost 200 bucks by sitting here! Shane
                            sigpic

Comment

paypal sucks

always have.... always will.... jsut send a damn check to use a credit card THE RIGHT WAY...screw paypal !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X