DETROIT-Hauntcon-Best Places to EAT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DETROIT-Hauntcon-Best Places to EAT?

Never been to Detroit. Since Michigan is the "Haunt Capital" of the world, I assume there are many haunters here familiar with Detroit. What are the can't miss places to eat?

It depends on what type of food you're looking for.

If you want casual and inexpensive I would say you have to go to Lafayette Coney Island. They have been a fixture in Detroit for years. One of the best Coney islands you will ever eat at.

If you are looking for fancy expensive food I might suggest Meriwether's restaurant in Southfield.

But if you don't mind an hour and a half drive then you have to visit Frankenmuth Michigan. It is an old German style tourist town. They have every kind of food but are world known for their chicken. They have a ton of little shops and attractions to visit as well. I believe they still even have a year round haunted house and one of the best house of mirrors anywhere. They also have Bronner's which is the largest Christmas store in the world.

Hope that helps a bit,

Howie "Slobber" Erlich
    Deadly Intentions Haunted House
    www.deadlyintentionshaunt.com
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Is there a Chipotle out there?????

Comment

Detroit Eats

I agree with Howie Slobber Erlich if your a coney person then Lafayette Coney Island is the place to go in Detroit, I've been going there for years.

There's also a place called 'Pancho Villa' (313) 274-3131 - 22435 Michigan Ave, Down Town Dearborn, that has really great food, not your taco bell style resturaunt.

As far as a Chipotle, I haven't seen one, not to say there isn't.

Comment

Working...
        X