Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone get their Masks from Fearscape Studios Yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone get their Masks from Fearscape Studios Yet?

I placed a mask order at Transworld with Todd from Fearscape for a little over $3,000 and prepaid half. I was told the masks would be shipping end of July, then it was end of August, and now that we're more than halfway through September I still haven't received anything. My messages on his voicemail are not being answered. I heard a couple of other people are in the same boat. I'm hoping to hear some good news here, but I'm definitely beginning to worry.

Thanks,
    Nancy

more horse shit from un-reliable vendors..........

when is this crap gonna stop...... good luck with this ever growing problem. hopefully, you paid with a credit card and only paid HALF..... DAMN !!!! these losers !!!!! keep us all posted. sorry for your pain........

Comment

Fearscape

I'm shocked to hear this about Fearscape Studios, I have know Todd since he was just starting out as a haunter and later as a Vender and have Never had a issue with him or his company. Have you tried calling and or emailing him? This just does not sound like Todd, he has always taken great pride in the quality of product he sells. I will try to find a contact for him and see what is happening.

Thanks,

Dan Augusto
      Owner Tombstone Productions

Comment

Danny...............................

I hope you're right...........hopefully, this is just a screw up "SOMEWHERE".............please, enlighten all of us when you can. hats off to you for geting involved. most would not do that.

Comment

I have sold Fearscape's masks for several years, but I always ordered through Morris. This was the first time I ordered directly from Todd. I left a message last week and another on Monday... no replies. From what I heard, a couple of other people have been trying to reach Todd as well and that one of these people gave a $7,000 deposit. It's not looking too good. I will try again today and let him know that if I don't hear from him I'll be contacting my credit card company... not sure if they can help since it's been so long since I gave the deposit.

Comment

I heard from Todd today and I'm satisfied with the situation. He's going to get some masks out to me next week and hopefully complete the order the following week.

Comment

Fearscape

That's great to hear. I gave Todd a call earlier but I haven't checked to see if he called me back but it doesn't matter. I have always known Todd to be a honest, hardworking Haunt owner,as well as a great mask Vendor. I hope other vendors who may run into delivery issues simply take a moment to update their buyers as to the status of their orders. Most haunt owners are understanding.

Take care,

Dan Augusto
              Owner Tombstone Productions

Comment

Thanks Dan, I appreciate your efforts!

Comment

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
                  Last edited by Grimley; 10-06-2011, 05:47 PM.
                  Lordgrimley.com for the very best items on the net.

Comment

The day he called me I mentioned that I heard you were trying to reach him too and he told me he had spoken to you already that day. I hope that was true.

I haven't gotten any masks yet... still hoping he comes through.

Comment

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
                      Last edited by Grimley; 10-06-2011, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Same situation. Have left 3 voicemails now and 1 email with a copy of original invoice. It's unfortunate that someone should have to publicly point this out to get results but it seems there is a lack of resources on their part to provide the materials and supplies paid for. To be honest the only thing I have gained is the knowledge that they are not capable of filling orders placed by the most important people in the haunt industry from Transworld. Lesson learnt.

To all other vendors I purchased from, very good service and responce time to order shipment. Thank you to all those who provide us the materials to keep this industry on the edge.
                        Matthew Rairden
                        Circle of Ash Haunted Attraction
                        Project Manager
                        Find us on Facebook
                        www.circleofash.com

Comment

A glutony of negatives

Vengence,
                          There are always a gluttony of negative posts on message boards.
                          You said you had good luck with all your other vendors.
                          Why not also post who they were and how they treated you right?
                          Kevin R. Alvey
                          info at gore-galore.com
                          www.gore-galore.com
                          www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
                          www.youtube.com/goregalore13
                          www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

It hadn’t occurred to me, but your right. Instead of bringing up poor business interactions I should appreciate the good services I have experienced. But because it is off topic I will take this to a new thread....

http://www.hauntworld.com/haunted_ho...904#post125904
                            Matthew Rairden
                            Circle of Ash Haunted Attraction
                            Project Manager
                            Find us on Facebook
                            www.circleofash.com

Comment

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
                              Last edited by Grimley; 10-06-2011, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X