Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone get their Masks from Fearscape Studios Yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    Last edited by Grimley; 10-06-2011, 05:48 PM.
    Lordgrimley.com for the very best items on the net.

Comment

I'm sorry to post this but I am following up with my results with Fearscape Studios. The week following this thread I actually did receive a prompt call from Todd apologizing and letting me know that they must of lost my order and was assured that my order was being filled and shipped out. That 3 weeks ago and no order has came. I am disappointed to say the lease, perhaps this is a rare occurrence but it's enough for me to know not to do business again. Have not received a call back since then.

Again to all those other vendors who filled my Transworld orders, thank you.
      Matthew Rairden
      Circle of Ash Haunted Attraction
      Project Manager
      Find us on Facebook
      www.circleofash.com

Comment

Not that rare- I received 4 of 8 I ordered at the show- last minute. He did second-day them, but hasn't sent the rest or returned my calls. And... oh look- it's October 30th! Disappointing...
        How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

www.zombietoxin.com

Comment

Transworld 2011 order

This is digging up an old post but I just wanted to document my progress with this vendor from Transworld last year.

The initial shipping date for getting my products ordered from Transworld 2011 was July for our summer show. However this order was apparently lost per telephone conversations.

We coordinated and reset for October. However because of a lack of employees and difficulty moving the entire operation there was still no products sent to me.

Ok, we coordinated again and got the whole story which seemed somewhat reasonable for taking 7 months. We talked and reset for February for our Valentines day weekend show. Anticipating a problem I followed up with a reminder email 3 weeks prior with no response. No products were sent.

And that’s where I am right now. Perhaps approaching their booth at Transworld will get some results, although it really seems to reflect poorly to have someone show up and request their products from a year ago.
          Matthew Rairden
          Project Manager
          Find us on Facebook
          www.circleofash.com

Comment

No Excuse

Originally posted by Vengence View Post
            This is digging up an old post but I just wanted to document my progress with this vendor from Transworld last year.

The initial shipping date for getting my products ordered from Transworld 2011 was July for our summer show. However this order was apparently lost per telephone conversations.

We coordinated and reset for October. However because of a lack of employees and difficulty moving the entire operation there was still no products sent to me.

Ok, we coordinated again and got the whole story which seemed somewhat reasonable for taking 7 months. We talked and reset for February for our Valentines day weekend show. Anticipating a problem I followed up with a reminder email 3 weeks prior with no response. No products were sent.

And that’s where I am right now. Perhaps approaching their booth at Transworld will get some results, although it really seems to reflect poorly to have someone show up and request their products from a year ago.
            Show up to their booth and tell everyone what has happened chances are your not alone! My thoughts and it's sad but with TW coming up they will want to make it right to keep you quiet and in many ways I have issues with that. It's like ok my season is here and I don't want you to say anything but what about when you needed them for your show and they were not there. I don't know who is right or wrong but if what you say is true then I say go and stand and preach to the crowed! Go to the booth take what your owed and compensate yourself with something nice for your time!!! Shane and it's only right! Shane
            sigpic

Comment

Fearscape had a booth in Houston a couple weeks ago. I decided not to go down that road again. It sounds like I made the right decision. I wish you luck!

Comment

Here’s some closure to an old thread,

Well I was contacted by Todd Lutz, current president of Fearscape Studios after forwarding another email with a copy of this threads link. Got a response pretty quickly. To sum everything up this company was recently bought out, moved to Wisconsin and got a new building and staff and maintained the name "Fearscape Studios". Was told there were alot of refunds given to customers throughout this process but my order fell through the cracks. However my order was one placed with the prior company also known as "Fearscape Studios" and had to be resolved with the prior company’s president. The offer for my order plus somekind of compensation was retracted early in the negotiation and we settled on getting a money order refund sent to me. I was however encouraged to visit them at Transworld and place the same order I had 1 year ago as they would have the inventory available on the spot.

Not sure how I feel about this business experience.
                Matthew Rairden
                Project Manager
                Find us on Facebook
                www.circleofash.com

Comment

get todd lutz on the phone!

he at least should have called you and let you know about the change in ownership. it's time for todd to step up and do the right thing. this is terrible...............

Comment

You're not the only one here that's had this problem, but you are the only one here that hasn't moved past it. Sorry for your loss. Spread the word.
                    How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

www.zombietoxin.com

Comment

Ok first of all in this profession ordering something a month prior to Halloween is never a safe thing and second it happens. It happened to me cause I documented my experience earlier in the thread showing that I didn't get my multiple mask order over the course of a year. It happened, I learned, got a refund and took my business elsewhere. Continuing this thread will not teach anyone anything more because I documented my experience and you still ordered from them. Move forward and establish positive relationships with better venders.
                      Matthew Rairden
                      Project Manager
                      Find us on Facebook
                      www.circleofash.com

Comment

this bullshit is STILL going on with fearscape ??????

Screw fearscape studios !!!!! They should be banned from all showfloors from all haunted conventions !!!!! They better not even think of showing up at national haunters !!!!!

Comment

Love your enthusiasm Taylor, but your lack of experience is showing.

First, posting here does what for you, besides getting to vent? I'll tell you what it does- it adds one more mark against them with the people that use this forum- your mission is complete.

Second, the BBB is worthless. They have ZERO ability to do anything about any business activity other than what you are doing here- which is chronicling poor business practice- THAT'S IT!

Third, going to their door and pounding on it is just wasting more of your time and money- in exchange for a little more venting. What else are you going to do there? Beat them up? Rob them? Your money would be best spent going to the trades and standing in front of their booth extolling their many virtues to customers. My time is much more valuable than that, I'm afraid.

So- what is it you are actually going to do about this?

If you paid in cash- you didn't buy a cheap mask, you bought an extremely valuable lesson.

If you paid with a credit card- then THEY have your money, not Farcescape!

Good luck, my friend.

www.zombietoxin.com

Comment

Im also a vendor.
                            And another thread made me think to go look up some BBB info.
                            OUr company (Gore Galore) has never had a complaint against it so our rating is A+.
                            Scarefactory has had 1 bad complaint against it and they have a rating of F+
                            and both companies only get about 5 or 6 people looking us up on BBB.
                            So sad to say, it really doesn't look like it makes really much impact.

So hmmmm, what does help? venting on hauntworld, and you have taken advantage of that. and contacting the company repeatedly to get your product, or asking for your money back.
                            You can get your CC company to refund your money, and you can even get paypal to refund your money. The only way you are stuck is if you pay cash.

Sorry for your frustration.
                            Kevin R. Alvey
                            info at gore-galore.com
                            www.gore-galore.com
                            www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
                            www.youtube.com/goregalore13
                            www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X