Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marketing Tip

Hey guys,

I wanted to share something with you all that some of you may already know, but a lot of people don't. Google Analytics is FREE for any website and it is AWESOME. (Type in Google Analytics on Google) and sign up for an account. You put it on your website and it provides you with great free data. You can track where your website hits are coming from geographically to know if your advertising is working.....it also lets you know how they are finding your website (Hauntworld.com or just typing it in from seeing it on a billboard etc.) It lets you know how many hits you are getting for your advertising money so that you will know where to concentrate more money next year. It has really helped me know how my signs, newspaper ads, etc. are working in a certain geographical area. I'm not a sales rep for google or anything haha, just a haunter.....but thought you guys might want to check it out, because everyone tells you "pay to be featured on my site and it will increase your hits".....well google analytics will let you know if it really does or not.....Hope this helped some people!

-Matt

That's a good tip. Another free service like that is http://statcounter.com/
    Been using them for years.
    www.TerrorOfTallahassee.com

Comment

Working...
    X