X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ScareFactory Wonged Dragon 4 Sale

Well hell, I can't even get the subject line right. Winged Dragon. "Winged"

Hey guys,

I know it's getting close to opening the doors (if you haven't already).

I'm selling the remainder of my haunt stuff. One of the items is this...

Here is the Winged Dragon from ScareFactory. I've had it two years and works like a charm. The lifting rig is not included as I never purchased it but hanging the dragon from the attachment point in the back made it easy to use without the rig. Sound from the factory is included.
    Has wing movement, arm movements and head movements.
    Everything is in great working order.
    Here is the link from the ScareFactory site of the dragon.
    My dragon has the horns positioned differently and actually looks better IMO (more evil looking).

http://www.scarefactory.com/catalog/...cters.htm#GD74

I have the wings but couldn't use them because of the space I had when he was set up, but i do have them.
    I also have a 4' Peavy Bass amp (with lots of power) with speaker cabinet (2 15" speakers) I'm including with it. Lots of power for a loud roar.

The controller, sound box and solenoids are all mounted on a single wood mount for ease of set-up.

I'm asking $7,000 OBO

If you don't need it until after the haunt season, I can store it for a little while (end of November) to give you time to pick it up. I do request a deposit if this is the case and of course full payment prior to pick up. I cannot deliver it nor ship it. It's too big and heavy. I'm located in Oklahoma City.
    If interested, please PM me.

Here are a couple pics before being put into storage.
    DSC01077.jpgDSC01072.jpgDSC01074.jpg

Thank you and good luck on your Halloween season.

I have a few other items to sell so keep an eye out for other postings.
    Last edited by Tom; 09-22-2011, 06:43 AM.
    Tom
    Creator of the Dungeon
    WWW.BRICKTOWNAMUSEMENT.COM

Hey Tom still got your facade

Comment

Sure don't DD,

It went with the haunt.
      All I have left is the 3D panels and glasses, the animatronic dragon, animatronic werewolf, animatronic coffin and rocks and tombs.
      If your interested, let me know.

Thanks,
      Tom
      Creator of the Dungeon

Comment

Describe what you mean by 3d panel the cloth by stuart or wood panels, send pics of werewolf and cofin is the werewolf a homebuilt or what mfg did it come from , if you want just call me tom 412 0608

Comment

Nothing is scarier than a dragon who is wonged!

Comment

Originally posted by John Coen View Post
            Nothing is scarier than a dragon who is wonged!
            Ha ha, I knew that would come sooner or later. Damn morning postings....
            Tom
            Creator of the Dungeon

Comment

Originally posted by DDJR View Post
              Describe what you mean by 3d panel the cloth by stuart or wood panels, send pics of werewolf and cofin is the werewolf a homebuilt or what mfg did it come from , if you want just call me tom 412 0608
              I'll call you here after awhile Darrel.
              Tom
              Creator of the Dungeon

Comment

Haunt info

Originally posted by DDJR View Post
                3D panels are 8'x16' canvas panels by Stuart Smith. "Curse of the Werewolf" manufactured by Unit 70 (9' tall). And yes, the head moves up and down which is not an option shown in their video but you can see in one of my pics his head does move upward and downward.

Here is a link to my update photobuck link. It does not show all the 3D panels/scenes nor the animatronic coffin. Hopefully I can get that updated later this weekend.

http://s245.photobucket.com/albums/g...unt%20Remains/

Thanks,
                Tom
                Creator of the Dungeon

Comment

Hey Tom. You are replying to me (John) but I think you are trying to communicate with a Darrell. -John

Comment

Ignore that last post. I clicked on my notifications and the forum page popped up instead!

Comment

Here is the valve and controller assembly along with the hose for the dragon.
                      As you can see, there are a lot of air valves for lots of movement.

DSC01729.jpgDSC01730.jpgDSC01731.jpgDSC01732.jpg

Thank you,
                      Tom
                      Creator of the Dungeon

Comment

Working...
                      X