Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animatronic Coffin with Skeleton 4 Sale

Hey guys,

I know it's getting close to opening the doors (if you haven't already).

I'm selling the remainder of my haunt stuff. One of the items is this...

I have an animatronic Coffin with skeleton in a real mahogany solid wood coffin.
    It has a PicoBoo controller (if I remember correctly) with sound which opens the coffin lid (slamming down a couple times prior to fully rising), raises the skeleton while moving him up and down and then the lid closes. As the coffin rises, the head of the skeleton rotates it head to the side and has red LED eyes. There is a blue light inside shining on the interior as the lid opens to see everything. Also, there is background music from the Halloween movie and when activated, a different sound effects comes on when the lid opens and skeleton is moving.
    The skeleton is a 4th quality bucky from http://www.anatomical.com/product.asp_Q_pn_E_CH10D4
    The coffin is the real deal of solid wood with mahogany smooth shiny surface and silk liner/pillow. Has air regulator and is ready to go. All you do is plug in power, air and a trigger.
    This thing is very heavy and recommend buyer to pick up.
    Everything works like a charm.

I don’t have pictures at this time but will try to get some and post it when I get to storage, hopefully later today but no later than this weekend.

I’m asking $2000 OBO

If you don't need them until after the haunt season, I can store them for a little while (end of November) to give you time to pick it up. I do request a deposit if this is the case and of course full payment prior to pick up. I'm located in Oklahoma City.
    If interested, please PM me.

Thank you and good luck on your Halloween season.

I have a few other items to sell so keep an eye out for other postings
    Tom
    Creator of the Dungeon
    WWW.BRICKTOWNAMUSEMENT.COM

Pictures

And here are some picuters as promised.DSC01723.jpgDSC01724.jpgDSC01725.jpgDSC01726.jpgDSC01728.jpg

Since I don't have access to compressed air at storage, I had to prop open the door and prop up the skeleton but gives you an idea of the functions.

Thanks,
    Tom
    Creator of the Dungeon

Comment

Still for sale...
      Tom
      Creator of the Dungeon

Comment

Working...
      X