Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WEB SITE HOSTING -- Need suggestions

Hey everyone,

In that the hosting service that I've been using for the past couple of years has been very unreliable these past few months, I am now looking around for a new hosting service. The one that I've been using claims a 95% or higher "up" time or higher yet that is definitely not the case.

Can anyone suggest one that is going to be reliable?

Thanks!

ROY
    The Haunter's Depot
    www.HauntersDepot.com

The Haunter's Depot -- You Can Scare Them! We Can Help! (A division of Haunted Ventures FX.) We are your premier source for Halloween merchandise. Thousands of products available including costumes, masks, static and animated props, changing portraits, makeup supplies, special visual and audio effect equipment, glow necklaces, lightsticks, and MUCH more!

Godaddy.com works best for me. I went through 3 or 4 providers, this one I like the best. 30 bucks a year hosting for my site, not bad. Their phone service also kicks butt.
    The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

I use lunarpages. I have yet to have my page not be up in the past 6 months since I switched to them.
      Brian Warner
      Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
      Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
      Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

Several people have already suggested to go with GoDaddy but LunarPages does look like something to consider.

Thanks!
        The Haunter's Depot
        www.HauntersDepot.com

The Haunter's Depot -- You Can Scare Them! We Can Help! (A division of Haunted Ventures FX.) We are your premier source for Halloween merchandise. Thousands of products available including costumes, masks, static and animated props, changing portraits, makeup supplies, special visual and audio effect equipment, glow necklaces, lightsticks, and MUCH more!

Comment

My web site developer (rogues hollow) does mine, but I use godaddy for my non halloween stuff. The customer service is great!

=Joel=
          Heartstoppers
          Haunted House

Sacramento, CA

www.scaredyou.com

www.fb.com/heartstoppers
          www.twitter.com/heartstoppershh

Comment

QAgreed therem CLuster. One time, friend of mine hit a ansag in working on my website, so he called. 2 am, sunday, holiday weekend. Someone DID answer and got us going. Blew my mind.
            The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

Working...
            X