Clear All

Sure Ken - we'll take GOOD care of her
    http://www.piratesofemerson.com

Comment

I want to vote for "Haunted Wisconisn:"

A Theater of Lost Souls
      "Great acting, awesome set up. Creates creepy mood"

De Wane Asylum Haunted House
      "Very different and unique. Less on the details but still good, more focus on the scares including getting pushed into a morgue freezer one at a time."

Terror on the Fox
      "NO REason needed. The Bad Boys just kick I love Jesus"

Burial Chamber / Blood City
      Two very detailed haunted attractions under one roof. Awesome acting as well"

Hotel Hell
      "Very different set up being inside a actual motel."

The Morgue
      "Nothing like a huge slide out the back door to end the haunted house. Good set up and layout for a haunt"

their are more in WI which probley should be included but these are the ones i personaly have been to
      Sean De Wane
      ----------------------------------------------
      The De Wane Asylum
      www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

I nominate with the utmost confidence Headless Horseman Hayrides and Haunted Houses in Ulster Park, NY. It is by far the greatest haunted attraction in America, with over 2 ½ hours of bone chilling entertainment that includes 7 attractions and the craziest and zaniest magic show around! You can’t go anywhere on the property with out smelling the aroma of the mouth watering eateries or the sent of flowers from luscious gardens that not only tantalize the nose but are a spectacle to the eye. You will never forget the experience because of variety of gift shops which you can bring a little piece of the Horseman home with you. The movie like sets create a visual masterpiece, and when mixed with professional makeup and a cast of over 100 dedicated actors it makes for a family fun atmosphere that will stick with you till the next year when you go back and it is all brand new with a completely different theme!
        www.headlesshorseman.com

Comment

I nominate the very old stone house on a main street in Freeport, Illinois. It's windows have been boarded up for almost 100 years.
          An assassin of one of the presidents of the United States grew up in this house.
          The house is no longer a house.
          It is a depository of the most evil insanity........

.......so....whenever you need some of this evil insanity, and you are in the neighborhood, you know where to find it.
          It is a rusty, broken bloodstained knife in a drawer full of brightly colored plastic spoons.
          Those spoons are so dumb.
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I'd like to nominate the Mansion of Terror in Austin, Texas.

I'd like to nominate the Mansion of Terror Haunted House in Austin, Texas.

You can see pictures from previous years at www.mansionofterror.com under Media.
            Psychological terror at it's best!
            www.MansionOfTerror.com

Comment

Well, I guess I should throw my hat in the ring here.. As I see more and more haunts starting to think about game type haunts, and no gore type haunts, I recall all the times I was laughed at when we started all that in 1993 here at Castle Blood. We're a pro home haunt I guess, since we live here. But we approach everthing as a pro haunt, and all the officials seem to think so too LOL.
              We have cool sets, great actors, and a themed show to be proud of and we are. Cool enough to take it onto television now.

so if you aren't familiar with us, please take a moment to take a look.
              Gravely MacCabre
              aka Ricky Dick
              Castle Blood Haunted Adventure Tour
              and
              Midnight Monster Hop
              Horror Host Show

Beallsville, PA 15313
              www.castleblood.com
              www.midnightmonsterhop.com
              www.myspace.com/midnightmonsterhop.com

Media Director for National Halloween Convention

http://www.halloweenshow.com
              Lifetime achievement award winner
              International Costumers Guild

Comment

Ravens Grin passed right by television and went right into people's subconscious/dream-lives!
                (This is what so many have told me over the last 20 years, of course how one makes an income from this still remains to get figured out?)
                It is always alittle scary when people tell me they have been so effected by my mere entertainment here.
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Hey I wanted EVERYONE to know I'm reading EVERY post and VIEWING every single website posted here. For example I just went to Mansion Of Terror's website...

Few comments... is that in a mall? Nice website I really like the work there!!! Checked out the pictures very nice. Good job!

Anyway I wanted to let EVERYONE know I'm looking all of these sites over with a fine tooth comb. Keep posting those haunts and we'll keep checking them and looking them over.

Yo Ricky... Castle Blood is probably long over due!!! Do you have any new photos on your site?

Send some links and thanks for the new DVD's!

Larry
                  Larry Kirchner
                  President
                  www.HalloweenProductions.com
                  www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                  www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                  www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Hmmm, I can't belive noone has said Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios Orlando (www.halloweenhorrornights.com). Maybe this is the wrong category and if so I do apologize. And for the only thing that comes close, very close I might add, to the same level of detail in their haunt I have to nominate Netherworld. Ben and the guys do amazing work there every year.

Comment

This year we will change this around...

We're going to do the top five HOME HAUNTS, top five AMUSEMENT PARKS, and two five professional attractions. If your haunt is in your home and you charge an admission fee your haunt is still a home haunted house.

Please nominate best home haunts as well as professional and amusement parks.

The reason for the change is simple... some of these home haunts are so so awesome that we should include more.

Post away.

Larry
                      Larry Kirchner
                      President
                      www.HalloweenProductions.com
                      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

I nominate the Philo Forest of Fright. This is Muskingum county's largest outdoor haunted trails and maze. This is the 2nd year and we are extemly proud. :P

WWW.forestoffright.org

Thank you,

Forest of Fright Scream Team

Comment

Well now that we are including home haunts let me nominate:

Boney Island:
                          Rick Polizzi's (producer of The Simpsons) Giant yard haunt consiting of hundreds of skeletons.
                          www.BoneyIsland.com

Rustwhick Manor:
                          My home haunt, changes themes and is built from scratch every year (last year was ASYLUM), never the same haunt. Don't charge admission or accept donations. Working on the site but a video is here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=WvuY4BrYpGc
                          I have some pics, email me if you want them.

Hallowed Haunting Grounds:
                          They ran for over 30 years up until last year. Truely amazing, better than disney.
                          www.hauntinggrounds.org
                          www.HauntGraphics.com

Comment

I am nominating a home haunt from last year that made your top 13 list, and now I hear they are going pro this year: Haunted Overload at Coppal House Farm. Their website is:

www.hauntedoverload.com / www.nhcornmaze.com

This is an AMAZING haunt with incredible effects and details. The creator makes everything himself! Tickets will be sold this year, and I am sure they will sell out fast!

You definitely have to check them out!

Thanks,
                            Iron Wolf

Comment

I nominate my own.... Dead End because i am 14 and put the whole thing together and is one of the coolest haunted houses new for 2007 in utah!
                              www.deadendhauntedhouse.com

I also nominate Rocky Point because even though all of their stuff is auctioned off i really think they deserve to be #1 they have the best haunt ever!
                              www.rockypointhauntedhouse.com

Also castle of chaos because it is unique and scary the owner is way nice and should get a nomination!
                              www.castleofchaos.com

Nightmare on 13th because it is really scary!
                              www.nightmareon13th.com

Halloween Horror Nights
                              It is sooooooo scary and has really cool effects plus a creepy website
                              www.halloweenhorrornights.com

Comment

I then also nominate Fearfest at Kings Island Theme Park. It continues to grow into one of the biggest theme park haunts on the east coast! -Tyler
                                Chris Riehl
                                Sales@spookyfinder.com
                                (586)209-6935
                                www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
                                X