No announcement yet.

Best Haunted Houses... Please Nominate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a nice logo. Brainstorm always does great work.

Also, I nominate my haunt, Bennett's Curse.
    Castle Blood, Terror on the Fox and Thrillvania as well.

Thanks,
    Allan

Comment

nomination

i would like to nominate edge of hell in kansas city mo. it is a very in your face haunted house.
      Danny

Comment

Creepers Haunted House in Atlanta, Georgia. Not because I work there, but because it is an amazing house. Its run by a man and his wife who spend $250,000 or more a year out of their own pockets. They don't have to pay us because they employ people younger than 16, but they pay us anyway. The effects are INCREDIBLE. This past year, we had a working drawbridge and an swamp that you actually took a real boat through.

www.creepershauntedhouse.com
        Creepers Haunted House- The creepiest haunted house in the Southeast.

Comment

I went to their website and there wasn't EVEN one photo. DO you know if they have photo's of their attraction?

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Cool Haunt

A Haunt that looks really cool that I haven't seen in person is the 13th Gate. I saw the walk through on the last Hauntworld and was impressed.

They also have hundreds of real snakes in the haunt, and no fatalities yet!

Thanks

Ben Armstrong
            NETHERWORLD
            Ben Armstrong
            NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
            www.Fearworld.com
            www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

Inspiration from Terror on the FOX

I wanted to share a sneak peek with all the die hard haunters out there of what Terror on the FOX inspired us to create. After seeing their show my build crew was sketching on napkins the whole plane ride home. Here is a private link to a page of our progress on our Castle Facade we started building the week we returned from the Frozen Tundra Tour.

http://www.spookywoods.com/castle.htm

We are completly building a new show from the ground up this year. I was amazed how inspired my crew became from seeing what could be done out of foam. NC's has never seen a haunt like what we are creating this year.
              Tony Wohlgemuth,
              Comes up with the fun stuff!
              Kersey Valley, Inc.
              www.KerseyValley.com

Comment

Tony,

That looks AWESOME!

Great job!!! You should post that as a seperate thread!

Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President
                www.HalloweenProductions.com
                www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Creepers Haunted House in the ATL.

the owners treat us like their own kids and really care. and we dont have anamatronics. all real actors! and this year we had a drawbridge and a swamp with real boats!!!!
                  Savana Wehunt

Comment

Check any pulleys that your drawbridge might have. Steel cables can chew into them and you never find this out until a very inopportune moment!
                    I found using stainless steel cable works the best, lasts the longest.
                    Of course the part facing the customer are the more authentic looking big chains, but then they don't go through pulleys too good.
                    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

The best Haunt has to be Pirates of Emerson, in Ca.
                      VERY well themed, inside and out! Actors looked GREAT and keep in character.
                      Main haunt, (went through twice) has a Hell a vator & a vortex tunnel (hate that tunnel, it gets me EVERY time) LOVE the water feature. Great sets, nice suprises.
                      chain-link fence maze was good & confusing (as it should be)
                      3D maze was VERY well done, GREAT 3D effects and actors.
                      The night we went had a cool lazer show outside, along with 2 giant size props that kept your interest while roaming around.
                      All in All, the best haunt of the season!
                      Keep it up Karl, you know what works and yet you still added new/fabulous stuff each year!
                      Sandy "Furby" Kimball

Haunted Puget Sound
                      www.hauntedpugetsound.com

Comment

I would like to nominate Terror Syndicate for the home haunt category.
                        His original custom props and cool looking designs are definitely some
                        of the best I've seen. Steve and his props have given many home haunter's
                        including myself, loads of ideas and inspiration. The haunt improves greatly
                        from year to year.

Not to mention the very professional web site and awesome product line
                        he offers.

http://www.terrorsyndicate.com/
                        www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Here are my three votes:

I second Ron with DreamReapers and Terror on the Fox...
                          and... I'm sure I'm also seconding (or thirding??!?!)... the amazing, NETHERWORLD!
                          Blood & Kisses,

~ Nicole

Production Team Member
                          The White Star Farm
                          "Hey Baby, this blood's for you."

Comment

Erebus is #1. I never thought of those scenes being possible until I saw Erebus at Hauntcon. Good job Terebus brothers.
                            Mike Cirrincione
                            Executive Producer of:

M&K Workshop
                            MAC Productions presents:
                            Buffalo Badlands: Tinianna Home of The Tormentor *RIP*
                            AND SOON, Pandora's Box!

Skyrotechnic Illuminations
                            Pro Fireworks coming 2015

Cyber Saturday - a revolution in light and music
                            Coming soon

Black Hole Shows: Buffalo

Comment

HA

P.O.E. P.O.E.......

I have helped out and I have been in a few parades with them........
                              BUT I have never seen the show in action....only on video.

The theme is awesome and it is kept through out the entire production.

Yes Karl and crew should be included.

Karl, I am sending you some help for the BIG parade in a few weeks.....please keep an eye on her for me!!!!
                              Thanks again for being the great hosts that you and Patti were!!!

AAARRRGGHHHHHH
                              Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

i'll vote for pirates of emerson, netherworld, dark raven manor, and terror syndicate.

they all carry a unique feel about their haunt in different ways.. pirates for their unique haunt, netherworld, raven, and syndicate for their unique self made props.

jason
                                www.ussnightmare.com
                                www.myspace.com/gabba5

Comment

Working...
                                X