HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Flame Cert.

Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Default Flame Cert. 
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Anyone have a flame certificate on a product called VG-13 that studiotekfx sells email me djdbug@aol.com

  2. Default  
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Boiling springs, NC
    Call the manufacturer. Its their responsibility to have the flame spread/ smoke spread rating done. You are looking for an ASTM number like "ASTM E-84 Approved". Basically it is verification that it passed a standard test.
    Colt Farrington
    "MEMO--- The beatings will continue until employee moral improves."

  3. Default  
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Yes the gentalman who built my tunnel that the flame retardent vinyl is on orginaly built the material from Studiotekfx. I doubt they are manufactures but they will not return any calls or emails. I take that back i tried to order some material and they emailed back to say they are out of stock. So there getting the messages but! It would be nice to know who the orginal manufactor is so i can try to get a certificate from them. Sad the alternative is paying a couple grand to have sprinkler heads put under my tunnel.

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts