Who's Going... Rocky Point Haunted House Auction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Going... Rocky Point Haunted House Auction

I'm sure you've all already heard about this auction... I got the flyer in the mail a couple days ago...very impressive.

However I've been talking with friends, and some are saying they're not going. Some say too hard to move stuff out, or they think it could all go high, blah, blah.

I'm going for sure!!! Who is going? Who isn't going and why? This is one of the best haunted houses ever created, and I mean EVER!

We're talking about 60,000 plus square feet!

I'd like to know who's going and when will you get betting there. There is a viewing of the equipment the night before I think from 4-7pm.

I will be there. Who else is going? For more information on the auction go to www.nortonauctioneers.com

Thanks
    Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

A couple of us from Ghouls Gulch are going out. We are bringing a trailer so we should be there late afternoon. Mike
    Mike Bizub

Ghouls Gulch www.GHOULSGULCH.com

Comment

So I take it you're buying stuff?

LOL

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Not going, already still trying to put away 11 trailer loads of haunt walls and props from the Haunted Vineyard (let me tell you, it was freakin hilarious to be going down the freeway in cow country with 2 redneck outhouses in the trailer!
        The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

Want to go but its too far, and no way of getting stuff back home... Wish I could go though!
          Sean De Wane
          ----------------------------------------------
          The De Wane Asylum
          www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

Hmm

Ok I don't ever want to hear the excuse

"I have no way to bring the stuff back if I buy it"

If anyone in this industry needs ANYTHING moved I may be able to help.
            I run a logistics company in Chicago and we have connections with trucking companies ALL OVER THE PLACE.

PM me if you need something moved.

For a reference call Ghostride....we moved thier shop to Washington for them.

I could ship that whole haunted house any where in the USA

SOOOOO let me know
            Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

I'd love to go but it's just too much of a hassle to ship things back to CT. Although I was looking up flights last night just in case I decided to go and check it out. I've still never seen it. Maybe to just have something from there would be cool too.
              I'm guessing the big budgeted parks will buy the major scenes to try to duplicate what she has done. But unless they have her passion it will be hard to accomplish. I really hope she comes back and does something eventually.

Lots of luck to the bidders.

Wayne

www.trailofterror.com

Comment

Maybe I will go then, thanks Ken!!!!!!!

Comment

Man I wish I could go!! It wont be an issue of bringing the stuff back, it's just I dont know if I will be available to go! AAAHHHHHH!!!!! Maybe something will show up on eBay.
                  Brad Bowen
                  Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                  www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Yes we plan on buying. We saved part of our Transworld budget for this auction. We were not sure if there would be many bargains but if a lot people dont go , who knows maybe we will get lucky. Mike
                    Mike Bizub

Ghouls Gulch www.GHOULSGULCH.com

Comment

Rocky Point Auction

We're going, what we buy will depend on the price things are going for. Some auctions things seem to go for near what you could buy/build them for. With some of the recent auction results though, I'm curious to see how it goes.
                      Chris Stafford
                      1331 Entertainment Group
                      Denver Haunted Houses - The Asylum & 13th Floor Haunted House http://www.getscared.com
                      13th Floor Haunted House - San Antonio, Texas http://www.13thfloorsanantonio.com
                      13th Floor Haunted House - Phoenix, Arizona http://www.13thflooraz.com

Comment

Yup, we're going.....Just booked our flights and we're staying at the Red Lion.

See you there.

Wayne

Comment

I’m an auction freak. I love collecting antiques, and junk for my haunt. I’ve never been to a haunted house auction, but I can’t imagine getting any deals at this one. People won’t just be bidding on the item’s face value, but on it’s nostalgia value. I imagine things will go at insane prices, but I could be wrong. Good luck to all that bid, and try not to get caught up in any bidding wars.
                          sigpic
                          Louis Brown
                          Owner, operator, and dish washer
                          at
                          DarkWood Manor

Comment

Rocky Point Auction

So what's everyone's plans after the auction preview on Friday evening?
                            Chris Stafford
                            1331 Entertainment Group
                            Denver Haunted Houses - The Asylum & 13th Floor Haunted House http://www.getscared.com
                            13th Floor Haunted House - San Antonio, Texas http://www.13thfloorsanantonio.com
                            13th Floor Haunted House - Phoenix, Arizona http://www.13thflooraz.com

Comment

auction

7 FLOORS OF HELL from Cleveland Ohio will be there looking to buy lots of items.
                              Sure helps when my Father in law owns a trucking company!!! We have 2 53' semi trailers headed that way just in case we buy lots!
                              We fly out first thing Friday morning! see everyone there!
                              Rodney

Comment

Working...
                              X