When a "Compliment" Equals Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When a "Compliment" Equals Work

Last Saturday night we were busy here, mostly seeing old patrons returning to get the "Jim Tour" before the season really starts.
    Looking at previous year's attendance figures it would/should have been an accurate call, a safe call...
    I wasn't "alone" doing the house tours, my Wife did alot to help, but she pulled up lame recently and she was very limited in her mobility, so in many ways it was a Jim Only Show .. and guess what? I had a lot of FUN! My old bones and body responded great and I was really energized all that long night!
    So at 62 years of age I had the extremely good fortune and luck to discover I could still do this this way. The situation answered the question I have been wondering about for quite some time:Could I do this again? Operate the whole show by myself(almost) like I did when I first opened here 25 years ago? I didn't expect to get the chance to find this out and I didn't expect to have such positive results either!
    Logically thinking this house is much bigger now than it could have hoped to have been when I began it and I can still rattle off those silly, stimulating things like a high-speed auctioneer...from the late afternoon well into the late night! (And it was quite the "Track Meet" too, physically)
    The day after, I felt Great! (And I really impressed my loving Wife too!
    The main ingrediant which made this all very possible was ... my audience of fans who put forth the effort to arrive here, I couldn't have done it without them and their responses, Thank you if you happened to be in that group that night.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

It's cool to know that haunting still keeps you so energized!

Comment

I Find It Very Easy

To usually be energized.. because I am THE one doing everything, getting the fun out of every thing. Tonight I got very tired doing just two house tours for a total of just 7 customers, my legs got wobbly and I was still having more pure fun than almost anybody I have ever known of! Laughing and Screaming, Screaming and Laughing. Experimenting, doing some slightly different things which turned out fun for all! I narrate my "Death" in the dark but tonight I decided to speak like a robot while doing it, it was hysterical!
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
      X